Paradise Lost Cover

today i had a Revelation!
the red thing is "The Serpent's Kiss"!!
it has the shape of a kiss and it's made out of snakes...
the crack in the earth is what i believe "Oculus ex Inferni"(the gates to hell, or something like that...)
maybe, maybe the far mountains on the right side are "The Walls of Babylon"...
just sharing some of thoughts, don't take me for granted...:Smokin:

Actually, i may be wrong as i dont' know shit for latin, but i thought oculus implied something about an eyes and/or seeing. Again, i don't know shit so i could be wrong, but Oculus ex Inferni could be something about the eye of hell or something.

sorry for my mistake, i asked someone what's the meaning of "Oculus ex Inferni" and he translated it as "the gates of hell" or something close to that, but now i checked it by myself and zach you were right.
it's "the eye from below" in a really agressive translation...
here are two latin dictoinarys i found on the net:

http://sunsite.ubc.ca/LatinDictionary/HyperText/latin-dict-full.html

http://archives.nd.edu/latgramm.htm

again, sorry for my mistranslation...

Actually, thank you bro... i never even really put much thought into it before hand. Thanks for pointing it out.

you welcome...:saint:
the first thing i did once i saw the tracks list was to uderstand the latin names...:Spam:

Sorry guys, I Thought I would drop in and join the forum discussion about what new album art and concept that SX is going towards. Alot of people have been speculating about what the art is protraining, and low-and-behold, I have the answer for all you un-read (and I say this with great affection) metal heads out there. If you have been following SX for sometime you will know that someone in the band is a well versed reader of some of the greatest literature ever to bless the eyes of mortal men. Odyssey; writen by Homer over 3,000 years ago was the topic for the members of SX on their last album. And before I bore you further or maybe I am really exciting you with knowlage you have never known, till now. Paradise Lost was a book...or more correctly stated poem, writen by John Milton. the begining of this poem/book/story, whatever the reader may fancy calling it, starts like this...

Of Man's first disobedience and the fruit
Of that forbidden tree whose mortal taste
Brought death into the world and all our woe,
With loss of Eden, till on greater Man
Restore us and regain the blissful seat
Sing, Heavenly Muse...

So there it is SX fans, SX's new album has some meat and bite to it. This is one thing that I really love about this band. They are not just some stupid blazing of riffs to thrown together lyrics, but very well read understandings and muses...to some of the finest and deepest, if not the most profound writings on the planet. All hail SX!!

Sorry guys, I Thought I would drop in and join the forum discussion about what new album art and concept that SX is going towards. Alot of people have been speculating about what the art is protraining, and low-and-behold, I have the answer for all you un-read (and I say this with great affection) metal heads out there. If you have been following SX for sometime you will know that someone in the band is a well versed reader of some of the greatest literature ever to bless the eyes of mortal men. Odyssey; writen by Homer over 3,000 years ago was the topic for the members of SX on their last album. And before I bore you further or maybe I am really exciting you with knowlage you have never known, till now. Paradise Lost was a book...or more correctly stated poem, writen by John Milton. the begining of this poem/book/story, whatever the reader may fancy calling it, starts like this...

Of Man's first disobedience and the fruit
Of that forbidden tree whose mortal taste
Brought death into the world and all our woe,
With loss of Eden, till on greater Man
Restore us and regain the blissful seat
Sing, Heavenly Muse...

So there it is SX fans, SX's new album has some meat and bite to it. This is one thing that I really love about this band. They are not just some stupid blazing of riffs to thrown together lyrics, but very well read understandings and muses...to some of the finest and deepest, if not the most profound writings on the planet. All hail SX!!

Welcome Bro....

But where the hell that idiot comme from!! I mean, does he really think he learn us anything about the Odyssey, or Paradise Lost!!!
At least, he like SX so I respect im for that. Not for is *i am the one that know everything* behavior.

Thank for trying to bring us some all know knowledge to our ignorant mind!

You're insulting him with YOUR grammar? Please :lol:

Doesn't care, I am French and grammar in french are way out more complicated than the english one.

But that true, I need some improvement in english, anyway that not the point. The point is the way he try to teach thing we already know in a despiting us manner.

Ho well that topic is way out of the subject anyway, maybe I should side with that guy instead, as he has written his thing after reading the all too pertinent last comments!

Eh tabernaque la maudit! Fucking tappette la! Whats wrong with you buddy? what does french grammar being more difficult than english grammar have to do with anything ...damn just stfu lol! Leave the guy alone he absolutely nothing wrong, he aint a troll, he aint flamming, he did nothing to insult you so leave him be aight? Comprend tu la? Il montre aucun ignorance d'apres moi, c'est toi qui cappote come un fous!

Welcome to the forums man \m/

Eh tabernaque la maudit! Fucking tappette la! Whats wrong with you buddy? what does french grammar being more difficult than english grammar have to do with anything ...damn just stfu lol! Leave the guy alone he absolutely nothing wrong, he aint a troll, he aint flamming, he did nothing to insult you so leave him be aight? Comprend tu la? Il montre aucun ignorance d'apres moi, c'est toi qui cappote come un fous!

Welcome to the forums man \m/

Ho well, maybe the sarcasme in his reply just got on my nerve and I overreacted, but it is just a question of opinion. As for you proulxski, I don't give a shit, you are the one that is on the ignore list of everyone since im here! As for grammar, you are bad in english and french so, ho well, go to school!!

Anyway im bored to be here, got better thing to do!

Ho well, maybe the sarcasme in his reply just got on my nerve and I overreacted, but it is just a question of opinion. As for you proulxski, I don't give a shit, you are the one that is on the ignore list of everyone since im here! As for grammar, you are bad in english and french so, ho well, go to school!!

Anyway im bored to be here, got better thing to do!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude... so epic fail.