Paradise Lost double cd+dvd

Aug 21, 2006
Sorry to ask if this has been discussed before (probably), anyway what do I get if I purchase the double version (I have the "normal" cd). Some extra live footage from the Gigantour correct? Sorry, thanks.

Sorry to ask if this has been discussed before (probably), anyway what do I get if I purchase the double version (I have the "normal" cd). Some extra live footage from the Gigantour correct? Sorry, thanks.

That version is not worth it if you already have the normal one. Only low quality live vids, which don't really add anything. Japanese version may have something else too tho.

Demo version of the intro (Oculus ex inferni) and a demo intro to "The Sacrifice" I believe.

close...Sacrifice Prelude demo and an Alternate Opening demo. Both pieces, while short in length, are absolutely
stellar, mostly orchestral instrumentals. If you are a fan of Romeo's flair for composition of pieces the rival some of the current things passing for motion picture soundtracks, I believe this would be a worthwhile purchase.