Paradise Lost It.

wolfhoff

Dec 30, 2002
Bristol
Visit site
There has been many bad words said about them and their Bloodstock appearance and I cant help but be taken straight back to the Fleece in Bristol a couple of years ago (their popularity had fallen big-time !) when after the gig many fans waited for themto come out and sign various items. A bit of a wait ensued then ...cue Paradise Lost. The whole band walked through the bar , out through the door and on to the rider without so much of a glance at a fan or two. A friend of mine pursued them only to be told that due to tiredness etc the band would not be signing anything that night !. Anybody that knows the Fleece will know how close they were when walking past the fans.......... Rockstars ? more like ignorance to me.

Catharsis said:
In contrast, this is also the same band who happily stopped after one of their gigs to sign a t-shirt for two of my friends three year old son...

they signed in/outside a london gig not too long ago into the early hours of the morning when one of their albums was first out.
they do nearly always sign.
also they haven't completely lost it just yet as as i said in the other post they have been touring all year and bloodstock was the last of the festivals for them. they have had some bloody good feedback from their gigs and festivals and all this craps from one measly gig , which wasn't that bad anyway.
i heard tonight they have recently played a gig in europe that had a crowd in their thousands so what does that tell yer??? :loco:
below( hopefully if it comes out) is a photo that was taken of a paradise lost signing session which was barely 3 weeks ago in switzerland. and yes it is them actually signing and smiling too.
don't know why i bother!!!!!!