Paradise Lost Samples

Only if you'd rather everyone not know that Rullo's son won't be able to go to College now that you've stolen money right out of his pocket. Poor little guy, you never even gave him a chance :/

judging by the "samples" - I think this one is 'going to be' quite different from the odyssey. however it 'seems', from the "samples" that russ' voice is alot grittier on this one, not as many of his soaring clean moments that he had on other albums, not a good thing because i LOVE that style over the grittier style. Not to worry though. Also, from the "samples" it 'seems' that there aren't as many outstanding guitar moments as other albums, but its still 'going to be' cool as all hell!!

yes russ' voice is much grittier in most "samples" but judging by the "samples" I would say that the grittyness and smoothness is well balanced in this albu..."samples".

meisteh said:
Only if you'd rather everyone not know that Rullo's son won't be able to go to College now that you've stolen money right out of his pocket. Poor little guy, you never even gave him a chance :/

and how sore is that tongue by now that you're biting? :saint:

(and, oh trust me, I'll be buying the album..)

It's seen better days, but at least my toes still work so I can type in a 'maybe-I-have-maybe-I-haven't" fashion.

(Yeah, noone wants to hurt Rullo or his family. I knew the guilt trip would work - now put it back where you got it and wait another month and a half ;D Oh me too? Well I... but it's... you see the truth is... HEY LOOK FREE BEER BEHIND YOU)

What? I'm buying this album... I'm not stealing anything, noone else is. Heck, I'll even tutor Rullo's son in Chemistry for free! That fixes everything!

P.S. Yes, I am drinking beer right now. But I'm still cool to teach Chemistry to minirullo. :worship: :kickass: :lol: :p

Going off topic, but more desirable... it would be awesome if the progeny of each SX member started a band.:lol:

What? I'm buying this album... I'm not stealing anything, noone else is. Heck, I'll even tutor Rullo's son in Chemistry for free! That fixes everything!

P.S. Yes, I am drinking beer right now. But I'm still cool to teach Chemistry to minirullo. :worship: :kickass: :lol: :p

Going off topic, but more desirable... it would be awesome if the progeny of each SX member started a band.:lol:

meisteh said:
I knew the guilt trip would work - now put it back where you got it and wait another month and a half ;D Oh me too? Well I... but it's... you see the truth is... HEY LOOK FREE BEER BEHIND YOU

mwahahaha.. you're ONE FATAL FLAW! you said beer when you should have said smirnoff black!

Fuck premixers... either drink STRAIGHT vodka/spirits, or drink beer. Premixers are for 16 year olds... unless you plan to drink an entire case of bourbon and coke, then you may be excused, but then, why not just buy straight bourbon and seperate coke.

dparker88 said:
@SilentRealm: Fuck premixers... either drink STRAIGHT vodka/spirits, or drink beer. Premixers are for 16 year olds... unless you plan to drink an entire case of bourbon and coke, then you may be excused, but then, why not just buy straight bourbon and seperate coke.

well i have a bottle of straight vodka in my fridge..

as for smirnoff blacks tho.. definately NOT for 16yr olds.. those things screw u UP!!

well i have a bottle of straight vodka in my fridge..

as for smirnoff blacks tho.. definately NOT for 16yr olds.. those things screw u UP!!

Then drink that bottle my lady.:kickass:

Sure, smirnoff blacks would probably fvck you when ya get to starting case #2, but, you could get to that state with far less straight vodka.

FretSlug gets it. ;)

dparker88 said:
Then drink that bottle my lady.:kickass:

Sure, smirnoff blacks would probably fvck you when ya get to starting case #2, but, you could get to that state with far less straight vodka.

FretSlug gets it. ;)

not tonight.. maybe on the weekend. i actually prefer bottles of vodka coz it works out much cheaper, but all it takes for me is a 4pack of blacks and im telling you i am SMASHED!!! any more than that and im spending the night in the bathroom..it is potent stuff, at least for me.. maybe you have a cast iron stomach lol.

not tonight.. maybe on the weekend. i actually prefer bottles of vodka coz it works out much cheaper, but all it takes for me is a 4pack of blacks and im telling you i am SMASHED!!! any more than that and im spending the night in the bathroom..it is potent stuff, at least for me.. maybe you have a cast iron stomach lol.

Cast iron "liver". ;)
I still got nothing on some people I know lol.

4 pack of blacks? I need to find chicks around here like that ahhahahahaha.

In one night, me and a mate went through a bottle of smirnoff red label (standard stuff) and a case of Grolsch beer (last saturday this was, before Lamb Of God), and we both woke up fine and spent the next day riding on bikes around Freo.

But yeah, I don't see how a premixer can work out cheaper than the straight spirit. Smirnoff is like $26 a bottle (21 std drinks)... and the premixed versions are like $3+ per bottle, and about 1.4 standard drinks or something.

SB is 1.9 - in clubs theyre about $8 each, from the bottle shop though theyre about $15 for a pack of 4.. not THAT bad considering u need 2 standard drinks to have the same effect.. so really it works out ok.. and yes, I'm a rather cheap date ;)

Eternal Dragon said:
There's something about vodka that makes you get way more shitfaced than any other drink. I can't drink it anymore though. Actually, I can't even LOOK at the stuff without wanting to hurl.

thats tequila for me.. i used to guzzle the stuff, now i cant even look at it.

and yes, I'm a rather cheap date ;)

Awesome.... will you marry me? :p

WTF is with everyone pussying from spirits in the last week? Two of my mates have ended their vodka escapades recently... I managed to get one back on through a forced drinking "contest". :p

Australia, harden the fuck up! :p