Paris Hilton freed from jail...

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
They released her saying she almost had a nervous breakdown. Boo fucking hoo.

The American judicial system works for everyone except those who don't have enough money to buy their way off.

Yeah just saw it on TV too. I wonder how much she paid. Poor, poor girl....

Morality and ethics will always be an illusion in a world of material values.

And so much for the Caged Heat lesbian prison rape event we were hoping for.

autaux.gif

They didn't release her just because she had a nervous breakdown. Apparently there were medical issues as well.

However, the nervous breakdown bit doesn't surprise me, but it's not why she was released. Seriously though... who in their right mind ever imagined her fulfilling the entire sentence anyways.

p.s. the fact that I'm even writing about this girl right now irritates me. I hate how society has absolutely no choice but to be involved in the lives of worthless people with lots of money and fame.

Ye make a valid, and painful point Kevin. Even in hatred, we are offering attention to that which needs less, not more, attention.

So I would like to redirect this thread.

I now own size thirteen pink bunny slippers. They rule.

Lately I've been hanging out at the pool after work in my pink bunny slippers and my Darkthrone t-shirt, chilling with a giant Circle K cup filled with rum and diet coke likely causing my neighbors some degree of anxiety. I shall probably have to take a picture.

They didn't release her just because she had a nervous breakdown. Apparently there were medical issues as well.

However, the nervous breakdown bit doesn't surprise me, but it's not why she was released. Seriously though... who in their right mind ever imagined her fulfilling the entire sentence anyways.

p.s. the fact that I'm even writing about this girl right now irritates me. I hate how society has absolutely no choice but to be involved in the lives of worthless people with lots of money and fame.

It's the principal of the matter.

Lately I've been hanging out at the pool after work in my pink bunny slippers and my Darkthrone t-shirt, chilling with a giant Circle K cup filled with rum and diet coke likely causing my neighbors some degree of anxiety. I shall probably have to take a picture.
hahaha awesome!