Paris Hilton freed from jail...

Imagine all the influence Paris Hilton has now given to our youth about how easy it is to get away with drunk driving.

I say it's a good thing. Gets rid of those annoying little bitches so that future generations don't have to have them around.

Oh how I wish.

They didn't release her just because she had a nervous breakdown. Apparently there were medical issues as well.

However, the nervous breakdown bit doesn't surprise me, but it's not why she was released. Seriously though... who in their right mind ever imagined her fulfilling the entire sentence anyways.

p.s. the fact that I'm even writing about this girl right now irritates me. I hate how society has absolutely no choice but to be involved in the lives of worthless people with lots of money and fame.

If she had medical issues, why didn't they send her to a hospital or an infirmary until she was better? If I get released from jail for medical issues, do you think they'll send me home to get better? This isn't fucking Norway.

Jails are usually set up to handle medical emergencies as well, I'm sure they happen often.

But yeah she's in a cop car now being hauled back, so yay for that.

capt23fbc3ba802a4c08815fg4.jpg

yeah yeah i know

yahoo hates direct image posting so in the modicum of time that i was uploading to imageshack i broke the post i know.

stop busting my ballssss :D