paula abdul appreciation thread

aramism

Dec 2, 2006
New York, NY
www.myspace.com
ok... for anyone that grew up in the 80's early 90s please tell me this isn't the sickest video.

i was mesmerized by this as a little kid. her and kelly kapowski were the first like "girls" i liked. i still have the disney adventure magazine (or maybe just disney magazine) from like 1992 with the hottest picture of her when i was like like 3rd grade or something. anyway, this is more of a early 90's appreciation thread i guess.

disney afternoon anyone?

ps - anyone born after like 1988 or so is fucked with growing up.

ps 2 - it is indeed disney adventures magazine and i just googled all the covers and i got serious goosebumps and oddly enough i remember pretty much all of the covers and i had weird nostalgic flashbacks. i stopped my subscription sometime in like 1995 or so IIRC. first issue in 1990 with rick moranis and baloo FTW. i wish i kept them they would be cool to have and one day give to my kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol:

Sorry, bro. I guess I'm an old bastard. I hated that video, although I'm sure I wanted to bang Paula Abdul.

It's funny that you'd say 1988, I think anybody who was born after the 70's was fucked.

Hahahahahaha, what is it with you and all these fruity freakin' threads, aramism? :lol: So far we've got Whitney Houston, Nickelback, Paula Abdul...

Hahahahahaha, what is it with you and all these fruity freakin' threads, aramism? :lol: So far we've got Whitney Houston, Nickelback, Paula Abdul...

i dunno i guess i like to push the fruity envelope lol. sometimes i think of something and get into rant mode sorry :). i figure most people here in their mid 20s-early 30s would appreciate this stuff.

besides i'm not big into like "labels" and all that shit. my itunes shit is like vader, paula abdul, testament, michael jackson, spastic ink, linkin park, dvorak, weather report, ace of base etc. etc.

i don't really care. for the most part, if there is a series of 2 or more notes somewhere and it is making any noise, i wanna hear it. i just appreciate most things whether it it considered "cool" or not. obviously i spend more time listening to the type of music most often discuss here and am myself a musician but it doesn't mean i won't keep myself from enjoying a good pop song here and there because it's not metal. i never understood that whole sentiment.

ps - i'm waiting for this to get ripped by jbroll too. think of it as bait for some comic relief.

Well one thing I will FULLY agree with you on is that Michael Jackson in the 80s was just so awesome words can't even describe him :)

fuck for real. she had some fucking catchy as shit songs.

straight up
cold hearted snake

shit's party tunes for sure

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XN-Qq2umKZo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XN-Qq2umKZo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]