Peanut Butter.

Lol, I can't imagine how much I'd have to consume to kill myself. I don't have a severe allergy, I only throw up. I'd probably die of poisoning from my own vomit before the peanut butter haha.

I only tried peenut butter in 1988 when I went to spend my summer to England. The host family were addicted, but I hated it!
It's taste was so disgusting...:puke::puke::puke:
Luckily in my country there is no peanut butter, it was eradicated years ago and forbidden by law.

Anyway I'll try to buy some in a special supermarket that I know to check that Tad's butthole flavoured poison again, and give another verdict.

Haha maybe I should import it...to be truely honest, I never tryed it in my whole life. Call me peanut virgin :lol: But I think, I saw it in a supermarket the last time..will grab it and tell you my first expericence here at this thread.

+1

Oh yeah, I'm a peanut virgin too. :lol:
But Nutella is the shit.

Only had it once in my life while being on tour... was a rather nice breakfast after puking my soul out through the night.

I though t it was rather nice, had some toast with it. Would like eating it again, but I don't think I would go out of my way and order it online or so...

So when I hear PB, my mind associates 4 things immediately: Dew-Scented, being caught with my pants down, frozen vomit and yummy breakfast. :)