Pensado's Place: The secrets behind tuning your room

Left the room while this loaded and thought

steve-brule-lead.jpg

when this came on LOL

I had watched the first episodes cause Brett posted it a while ago. I liked the overall style of the videos. As much "philosophical" as just talking about the nice vsts to try, without being too technicall. Sometimes, a simple "look, I like this vst, because it does this, you might wanna try it" is good.

This video is a real good piece of information for a lot of people on here.
Where most of these acousticians guys say "no not possible" or "I need to first this or this", Bob gives really nice tips, he gives options you can try and test.

Man I was about to post a thread about Pensado's place, its such an amazing show. They've had Michael Brauer, Bruce Swedien, Joe Barresi, Dylan Dresdow (sp?) so much amazing information.

IMHO it's pretty much always true, especially in the small-sized room 99,9% of the people on this forum, for example, work in.

You can have 10 bass traps spread in your room vs 4 properly placed traps and the 4 will sound better. Small rooms do need more tho, that's a fact. My room is small, and I will have 85% covered, only things left out is the door and window.

You can have 10 bass traps spread in your room vs 4 properly placed traps and the 4 will sound better. Small rooms do need more tho, that's a fact. My room is small, and I will have 85% covered, only things left out is the door and window.

Of course the placement is important, but then again think 10 properly placed traps vs. 4 properly placed traps :)

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by Pensado? :lol: I mean, he constantly interrupts and goes "uhh... ahh... y'know... uhh... euhh" all the time.

Good episode though.

He's fucking annoying me. He'd be doing everyone a favour if he'd just shut his mouth for a few minutes and let the dude talk.

Haha at 22.01 "alright Bob I'm gonna be quiet; go ahead"...

22.22 he interrupts; "I'm gonna stop you there"

SHUT UP! Some really good stuff though!

I think you guys don't realise Dave doing this show for free, answer email himself...and working in parallele for 12 or 14 hours/day... Just saying