Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
View previous topic :: View next topic *
Tymaster
Lugging equipment around in parent's car
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:49 pm** *Post subject: $cott and Charlene dropped the ball...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right Jew Ian and Charlene. Just like the song you wrote with John Bush "Drop the Ball." You thought this reunion would be the Heavy Metal Story of the year. So you got rid of John Bush for the guy he replaced (how can either of them ever trust you guys now???), you lied to the fans, and to yourselves. You staged a "press conference" that was probably viewed by two maybe three people. You exploited Dimebags death as your inspiration (classless and tasteless Charlene and Jewcifer). You aligned yourself with "Slave to the Metal" (as if anyone cared) and then, voila: you're playing to less than 400 people at the Agora Ballroom (remember when you headlined places like the Agora Theatre and the Nautica Stage with, ahem, John Bush). And then you scored the THIRD slot on another bands reunion tour!! Woo-Hoo, third act on a half filled arena tour! Right after Gene Simmons Rock School kids!! Way to go $cott and Charlene!!!
Billy Milano was right about you guys the whole time!
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

It feels good to be right don't it Billy:headbang: , i can see your happy face now and can't help but smile myself:D , all in due time the truth will hit more and more people and they will come crawling back for S.O.D.

And as much as I love S.O.D., don't fuckin take them back. Unless they orally please you on TV:headbang: :headbang:

The whole Dimebag thing is ultra-lame...let the guy rest in peace. When you vamp on things like that, even if it is sincere, it seems exploitive.

Dimebag was great...he made some awesome music and inspired many guitarists. He was a great spokesman for the instrument and for metal, but the inspiration for a reunion and comeback should come from the fans and the legacy of the music, not someone's unfortunate and untimely death.

Dimebag will always rock...RIP!