people deleting threads. annoying like

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
i was just replying on the who is shitstabber thread and it didnt work and now its gone :(
i want apologies.

Hey Piete, I guess it"s better if all threads related to this cunt and basically all his posts get deleted and that he gets banned too. For once I love censorship !

you expect an apology from shitstabber? he'll probably tell you to go fuck a chicken or something... :lol:

Just for the record, it wasn't me. Seems strange to delete that, but not his posts, I'm thinking very hard to find something offensive that was on there, can't come up with anything.

ah come on. mark hasnt been here in months? or someone sent a post to him about this matter... anyway. i dont want him to apologise really. i just find it annoying. because it was a senseful (!) post i didnt have anything to do with the shitstabber as well. i dont care too. those wankers just come and go.

Mariner said:
ah come on. mark hasnt been here in months? or someone sent a post to him about this matter... anyway. i dont want him to apologise really. i just find it annoying.

Yeah someone must have reported the posts to Mark or any mod. And honestly, I was about to do so...

Mariner said:
ah come on. mark hasnt been here in months? or someone sent a post to him about this matter... anyway. i dont want him to apologise really. i just find it annoying. because it was a senseful (!) post i didnt have anything to do with the shitstabber as well. i dont care too. those wankers just come and go.

It's not your post that was aimed, it was the whole thread.

i will delete threads if i think i have to. cant have this kind of thing happening like. never mind your post mariner its a massive universe it doesn't really matter.

pagan2002 said:
about some jealous attention seeking nasty piece of work.

The idea was really to stop him from continuing his rampage, it was crazy, digging up ancient threads to bitch mindlessly. Thought I' give him one thread to focus on, maybe he'd forget the rest.

Ah :erk: , I was tired, thought it was a good idea at the time, dunno what I was thinking.