people deleting threads. annoying like

Strangelight said:
why does everyone think it was Martin?
A. "Martin" came on under 7 Dying Trees' screen name and began talking some smack about Vinny and "piles". Whatever the fucking fuck "piles" are. He also had something about listening to some Anal Cunt song about Hitler.

B. When "Martin's" dumb thread was deleted, this "shitstabber" character was created and moaned about "Martin's" thread being deleted. This "shitstabber" also had some shit about Hitler in his posts.

C.
Reminder.jpg

The evidence is overwhelming. Martin must be shitstabber.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
A. "Martin" came on under 7 Dying Trees' screen name and began talking some smack about Vinny and "piles". Whatever the fucking fuck "piles" are. He also had something about listening to some Anal Cunt song about Hitler.

B. When "Martin's" dumb thread was deleted, this "shitstabber" character was created and moaned about "Martin's" thread being deleted. This "shitstabber" also had some shit about Hitler in his posts.

C.
Reminder.jpg

The evidence is overwhelming. Martin must be shitstabber.
solved.jpg

the pictures...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH EXCELLENT

but, bastard, im not sure if 7 dying trees is martin. i know the guy from the opeth forum and he's a pretty decent fellow. and he was the session guitarist for CoF, i guess.

Well there was a few of them lot who always made crap jokes about Hitler etc. so it narrows it down to about 3 people I can think of. It would be dead funny if Pagan beat the shit out of whoever it was.

Man violence!! Go ed!

Don Corleone said:
the pictures...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH EXCELLENT

but, bastard, im not sure if 7 dying trees is martin. i know the guy from the opeth forum and he's a pretty decent fellow. and he was the session guitarist for CoF, i guess.
No no, when Martin posted as 7 Dying Trees he said that he was using someone elses account (James?).