Periphery - "Icarus Ep" Preorders are now UP! Vinyl Too!!

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
Hey guys!
Im happy to say that the preorders are FINALLY up for our new release called "Icarus Ep"
It features some revisited and tweaked, some hard to find, and some brand new material as well as a few fun electronic remixes of our song "Icarus Lives!" as well as the videos for "Jetpacks Was Yes!", "Icarus Lives!" and the Making of the Icarus video.
So this will be well packed Ep to hold you guys over till the next full length!
If you preorder, you can recieve it on its April 19th release date!

We also have VINYL of both Self-Titled Debut and Ep ALSO available in these packages which is pretty exciting!!

Here is the link to everything:
http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/periphery

If you enjoy our music, please support us and preorder!

Thanks guys!!

Thanks for the heads-up, Misha!

Also, have you thought about releasing the stems for a song or two for either a mixing contest or practice? I know you have lots of groupies here and on ss.org that would love to have a go mixing one of your tunes for practice. Personally, I would love to get my hands on "jetpacks was yes" stems! :)

Is the audio on the vinyls sourced from different audio than the CD? Would love to have something sourced from a less loud master that is a higher sample rate/bit depth.

$10 for shipping on $20 of stuff? Can you say anal rape?

Who's the tard that set that up?

sorry about that dude, thats merch connection for ya, we tried to keep the bundle costs as low to counteract that, as we have no control over their shipping costs...