Rhapsody
Anathema
Antimatter
Dark Tranquillity
Draconian
Chalice
Mortal Love
X Japan

Non Vintersorg could easily include non metal I suppose.

My list, on the top of my head, would go something like (in no particular order, mind you):
Dia Psalma, Paradise Lost, Samael, Steeleye Span, Amon Amarth, Garmarna, S.O.A.D. / Serj Tankian,Gamma Ray, Fear Factory, Psychotic Waltz, Týr, Deadsoul Tribe, Tool...
There are of course more, my mind wanders though.

Lately I've also been hearing a lot of:
Bullet, Hollenthon, Suidakra
All of them because they've impressed me in one way or another live lately...

Sœmđ - Hreysti - Óhóf
That's quite funny( paradoxical..). It's spelled sæmd though

How many Cds has this band, Nonvintersorg, released?

heh.. I don't wanna bother to do a large list but I like some other genres: Pop, folk, 70s progrock for instance.

Some of my fave metal: Nevermore, Devin Townsend, Katatonia, Iced earth, Dio, Sabbath, Slayer...

My list broadens everyday, I'm always finding out new artists/composers. Infact, a lot of stuff that I listen to(especially lately) isn't even Metal at all. These few weeks, I've been into Easy Listening, such as Sarah Brightman, Emmy Rossum, Minnie Driver, Enya, Asalah, etc... It is definately great music to relax to, and depending on the artist, most beautiful to hear. Abba, John Lennon, The Beatles, The Refreshments, Barenaked Ladies are good as well, for not being metal.

Of Metal, the list would consist of various bands. Heavy Load, Storm, Bathory, Hellennium, Arkona, Fearlight, Steel, Lord Wind, Wojnar, Temnozor, Graveland, Funeral Dust, Kane Roberts, Easy Action, 220 Volt, Blue Tears, Treat, Sabaton. Stuff like that.
Also, I've been getting some good folk in from Runic Records. Eliwagar is amazing folk! And he sent me Hagalaz' Runedance, which is a bit different, but I think it sounds pretty good.

I don't really have any genre that I stick to. Music is music, there are good in all genres. Metal just happens to be my favorite. I cannot really say that I am into hip-hop, but there are some hip-hopers that I slightly have some respect for, like NWA, Public Enemy, Run DMC, Dr. Dre, (old) Snoop Doggy Dog. I don't listen to them at all, but the message is somewhat on a decent level and speaking their mind and not talking about women and having their gold teeth. Hehe.

My list in no particular order and always incomplete, searching new bands:

Dream Theater
Arcturus
Symphony X
Angra
Borknagar
Death
Control Denied
Thyrfing
Enslaved
Theory in Practice
Opeth
Pagan's Mind
Overlife
Vanden Plas

and some more that I don't remember now... :kickass:

hmm here's what my "Paste you taste" from my lastfm tells me:

I'm into black metal, folk metal, metal, progressive metal and viking metal, including:
Sear Bliss, Samael, Augury, Vintersorg, Fission, Dol Ammad, Enslaved, Borknagar, Arcturus, Opeth, Forefather, Forest Silence, Primordial, Negură Bunget, Throes of Dawn, Yggdrasil, Dominia, Mithotyn, Ador Dorath, Solefald, Vulture Industries, Otyg, Týr, Geasa, Quadrivium, Agalloch, Age of Silence, Qntal, I, a-ha, Old Man's Child, Satariel, Carach Angren, Deine Lakaien, Hantaoma, Faun, Moonsorrow, Cor Scorpii, Cronian, Alverg, Irminsul, Star One, Novembers Doom, Alkonost, Fen, Lyfthrasyr, Vinterriket, Żywiołak, Amesoeurs, ColdWorld.

about Agalloch: seen them live last march as well (for the first time) => The second bestest metal concert ever in my entire life!! :headbang: if anybody's interested, here's the vid i filmed during the show:

Last edited by a moderator: