What other fav bands you have?

Don't get it why In Flames are so big... they got some kick ass song imo, but nothing extra-ordinary

I mostly enjoyed Whoracle and Clayman (To be precisely: Jotun, Embody the invisible, Square nothing, Clay man off these albums...)

Im here D_S fortify the IN FLAMES ARMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

hehe, no In Flames bashing or ill be forced to get the fire hose! :D

*pumps up the fire hose * youll either get the hose or youll get my essay on the how opera sounds "not that good" with metal :D

O...k. You really think they are the greatest? That´s cool, even if I don´t agree..:D I do like them tho, but I think this board needs some IF bashing...:D because all that happens is that Sean kills us all...:lol:

-phyros (laughing his arse of)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
*pumps up the fire hose * youll either get the hose or youll get my essay on the how opera sounds "not that good" with metal :D
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think they are good but this will be that last post from me about in flames cause i dont want to start any arguments.

well without commenting on the obvious (you listen to some strange things ;) )

Patty Melts are indeed some of the best food in the world!!!!! hehe ok maybe an exageration hehe.

They are hamburgers, with a special type of bread, toasted, with onions and lots of cheese. mmmmmmmmmmm im hungry hehe.

Sound like yummy..:) I am frekkin hungry! Well, I should go to sleep instead of eating...

Care to send one of them burgers over? Or the recipie...? :)