Personal Shit Thread version 2.0

Ocelot2010

Burger King Diamond
Sep 18, 2008
Washington State
Because I didn't feel like looking past 3 pages to find it.

So, currently dating a lady, we're taking it slow right now in contrast to me rushing in and jumping on the chance to get in a relationship. It's weird, I like her, I would like to be in a relationship with her, yet this is the first woman who I haven't had a crush on? Confusing as hell...

She also lives about 20 minutes away, which does a number on my gas tank, my wallet, and my parents' wallets. The only way I can contact her? Facebook, which she has to go to the library to use because she doesn't have a computer, or a phone. So I is a sad panda....

Hey man, it could be worse..... you could've met her online and live 1000 miles away from her...... Thats my situation. :(

That's going to be my situation in a couple months, it'll last for awhile...

Knowing how much of a fuckhead our president is, it'll probably be 5,000 miles after that.

I still don't see the problem with Obama..... but thats a discussion for the "Alternative Thoughts" Thread I suppose.

I've been alone almost all day today.... and the day before.... and the day before.... I need friends dammit. :(

We are your friends

Ok, we are online but we all care for each other and we look out for each other, thats what real friends do

:)

I'm 19 and don't know how to drive. *shrug* I'm not driving on the road with all the fucking psychos out here. Fuck that!

Precisely

I wouldn't mind the 20 minutes if it didn't do a number on how much money is in my wallet. Especially when gas prices are rising (again I might add) and I can't get a job.

Same story here..always raising the gas prices..sucks..and for someone with a short budget i can see why this is a issue...i know cuz i have been in that situation my self.

I'm 19 and don't know how to drive. *shrug* I'm not driving on the road with all the fucking psychos out here. Fuck that!

I am 37 and I don't know how to drive, I'm not driving on the road because I am a fuckin psycho. I am the world's worst backseat passenger

:lol::lol::lol:

1241752377_c5f094ea7c.jpg

Well, I think it was the curry.... :D

Guitar hasn't been delivered on time, nor has my pedal :(