Personal Shit Thread version 2.0

Okay. Here it all comes............................. REALITY IS SETTING IN, CANNOT COPE, LIFE WITHOUT HER, A FUCKING JOKE.

Lolz, I should write (shit) angry songs.

No use losing your shit over a woman anymore, man. Humans are scum.

No, you're right. It's not even (just) about the woman anymore... I'll be aiight though.

I've taken time. And now I've finally got round to getting a lawyer I've started to make forward steps towards getting over EVERYTHING, not just losing her and my life in Australia. I've pretty much spent the last week in solitary confinement, looking after my rents' place as they're away in Belgium on the bike... it's been good.

when i was in highschool
i knew a girl that was working as a hooker
all the local cops knew she was a hooker but they couldn't actually arrest her for being a prostitute because
she was "under the age of sexual consent"
so, instead of any kind of police document containing the word "prostitution"
they just arrested all of her "older-than-17 clients" for "statutory rape"

so 9 different guys all get hand-cuffed the same motherfucking day 10 years ago

i only just now found out that
they've all been released from prison (a couple of them didn't get out till a couple of weeks ago)

but it's not "over"
they all have to register as "sex offenders"
where all their neighbors are going to think they are "child molesters"

goddamm this kinda bullshit pisses me the fuck off
http://thesonextdoor.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-its-like.html

nobody's posted in this thread for a while

anyone having personal problems??
everyone's life is totally mellow now??

To be fair, do you really want a bunch of people posting all the time about the serious things that are happening and possibly ruining their life? In some instances, yeah, post if you need the help, but when everyone's doing it then there should be some concern about our well beings in the first place.