Photography

l_fda681a63efe490f802e2addaeb83f00.jpg

i interrupt this broadcast for another important fan girl moment :kickass:
what a beautiful photo - you can see the emotion of the song in his body language - it's very moving. i must admit i fell in love with the guitar first tho :oops:

i interrupt this broadcast for another important fan girl moment :kickass:
what a beautiful photo - you can see the emotion of the song in his body language - it's very moving. i must admit i fell in love with the guitar first tho :oops:

Hahaha, that's my girl!!!!!!! :D You really could see it when he was singing. It was a beautiful sight!!!

And the guitar is a beauty!!!!!!! :kickass:

This car is something of an oddity.

It was Built In Antwerp, Belgium in June 1973. So it is infact I understand a 1972 model.
On the ownership papers its listed as a Mustang GHIA, but I understand it was also referred to as a sport.
It spent most of its life on a US Airbase, I beleive, in Poland. But I dont think the US operated any bases in Poland at that time.

It looks like a Mach 1 but the back end is slightly different, its not a fastback.

The engine thats been added is a 1984 lump, but we are unsure what vehicle it came out of, we believe it was from an F250 truck but are unsure.

She looks like this: http://www.babodream.co.kr/zbxe/files/attach/images/1497/862/173/1972-Ford-Mustang-Red-fa-r-sy.jpg

Very weird indeed. European-made Mustangs are a rarity. And I'm not sure about the U.S. base in Poland story, either.

Either way, I like that body style, as it's reminiscent of the 1974 film classic Gone in 60 Seconds. And you should definitely post some pics, as Linda's brother used to drive a Mustang.

May be a little off topic...

but we are running a fun photo contest right now on Full Metal Rock...

you basically take an album cover and pose with it!!

its called sleeve-face

CUTEISWHATWEAIMFOR046-1.jpg

contest is here