pic thread...

Originally posted by The Nomad

And Thanatos, you look just way too metal. heh.

I'm sorry :cry:

Originally posted by Melancholia

thanatos@ you remind of me of Andreas Kisser...

Thanks!!! I'll take that as a compliment for the good old beneath the remains days

Hehehe, yeah, looks really like a Wacken-pic! :) But what's IN that cup, phyros?? Looks nasty :lol: The typical Wacken-boneshaker-morning-rise-n-shine-after-night-of-infinite-puking-extra-strong-dont-try-this-pure-without-water-coffe-concentrate-flavour? ;)

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
Hehehe, yeah, looks really like a Wacken-pic! :) But what's IN that cup, phyros?? Looks nasty :lol: The typical Wacken-boneshaker-morning-rise-n-shine-after-night-of-infinite-puking-extra-strong-dont-try-this-pure-without-water-coffe-concentrate-flavour? ;)

you dont wanna know the answer to that question my friend ;)

No, you don´t... LIsten to Sean The Wise...:D

-phyros (I think it was Jägermeister, Beer, Orange Juice, Vodka, Whiskey.. and maybe more stuff...:D )

Sunny Delight dudes....florida style!! :cool:
and yep oyo, I might agree with you, but well actually now it's even emptier!!! (wether you invert the angle or not)

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I think he lives in Italy, I'm not sure, but that's what I thought he said a long time ago. If I'm wrong, just tell me I am.

You're wrong DeadWinterDead, good 'ol Venancio lives in mother Spain.;)

Since the glass has a slightly conical shape which means the top half has a bigger volume than the bottom half and less than half of the volume is currently occupied by liquid which means there's not enough fulness to qualify for 'half' but more than enough emptyness to qualify for 'half', the glass is obviously half empty.

Oh, and on a side note, I found another picture of me. ;)