pic thread...

Sorry me friend Astarte...:cry:

Twas not my intention to make you sad... :oops:

Here, take this piece of cake, and come her... So.. and here, I will put some tr00 blackmetal on, that will make you happy...:)

-phyros

great pics man, that first one was starting to scare me on my 56k lol, i just saw skin.......skin.......skin, and dear god was I glad to see pants on you guys :lol:

When you smile you get really red man hehe. Just an observation by a californian :lol:

In the prom pic you are indeed suprised my friend :lol:

argh! I want your friend's abs....in a jar will be ok ;)
and I have the same hat you wear....
and in the prom pic you look suprised :p
and and and

fathervic (and)

Originally posted by Phildwarf
no i meant more.....when you shave a hair at its base (what women don't do) it grows even more faster then...am i wrong ? lol

Yes, you're wrong. Just use your common sense and think about it: Does it make any sense at all??? I wouldn't say so. What would make it grow faster by cutting it?? Cutting your hair doesn't make it grow faster, it doesn't make it thicker, and it doesn't make it darker. It's just that when it's very short, you notice the growth more, it is flat at the end (if you cut it), so it will feel thicker and harder, and because it is flat at the end, you will see more of it than you would if it had been rounded, and so it will seem darker, to. These hair lies seem to be very widely accepted, though. (Oddly enough.)

:lol: I gues besides the obvious fact its strange Carlos is putting cats in glasses, that is pretty eh.......cute ehe.

@D_S yea you ARE CUTE! EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :lol: hey mousewings your marrying thanatos soon so no more swooning at other males on the forum! ;)

@fjeltussa : i think i understand =) i was wrong, and at least i admit it =) (but nobody ever clearly understant what i say, even more in english)