pic thread...

Hmmm, you may click the link at your own risk.. in case you throw up, me is not going to pay for broken keyboards or monitors ;)

It's the most recent I can find of myself online, it's been fuckin' cold that night with alot of mead, but it's been a great gig :D ....

http://www.odroerir-fix.de/fotohalle6.jpg

from left to right: me, my brother, Fix (Menhir/Odroerir) and Thoralf (dunno him...)

edit: Some other - sober and older - pic, taken May 2001 (shorter hair, shorter beard :p) on final class trip to Hungary

http://www.geocities.com/bgforumpics/hagen/Hannes1.jpg

edit2: Despite what it might look like - I have more than just ONE shirt and ONE pair of trousers ;) :D

cool pic :)
now you can walk towards the group of men you see over there, under the sign "Best Looking Males" ;)

btw, i want what he's wearing :cry:

@BS yep you win most evil female award, but your evilness cannot compare to the sheer scariness of Thanatos im afriad......

@ansuz awesome pic man, (2nd didnt work). Can I have your Amon Amarth shirt? Thats killer heh e.

Hehehe, my Amon Amarth shirt??? :eek: :eek: My beer, yes, you may have it, my life.. well, that either - BUT, by no means my Amon Amarth shirt :lol: That's just my favourite piece of clothing, besides my cloak heh :)

I think it is inevitable to copy&paste the url of that second link in order to get a (more or less) viewable result ;)

edit: Weariness taking its toll - I start missing complete words that are yet essential to a sentence's understanding :eek:

@ansuz :cry: again your wearing MY t-shirt lol. That shirt is killer man, I need to snoop around for one hehe.

@thanatos WHERE YOUR OTHER PIC! The one you posted in the DT forum where you looked all scary hehe.

@AnsuzAstral: You are so gorgeous... :D ;) Your brother and friend (Fix) are very cute too. I didn't believe you could disprove me about the countries with the most beautiful people. You didn't. You have only succeeded in proving me right... ;)

edit: @Thanatos: You do look very menacing again... :eek: :)

:eek: yeah that one, i am quivering!

You look so frekkin menacing and evil hehe. Can I send you a cookie??? :D

As for lookin evil, I dont, but some people tell me I look like the guy from smash mouth (ok only misanthrope) i guess that could be scary to some people :lol:

Originally posted by Final_Vision
:eek: yeah that one, i am quivering!

You look so frekkin menacing and evil hehe. Can I send you a cookie??? :D

As for lookin evil, I dont, but some people tell me I look like the guy from smash mouth (ok only misanthrope) i guess that could be scary to some people :lol:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO LOOK LIKE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Blackspirit: I've seen those pic's before, but they're really cool! You have beautiful hair!! (misunnelig... :D )

@AnsuzAstral: You need to stop saying such negative things about yourself: You're gorgeous!!!! ...................( :oops: )