pic thread...

Originally posted by Final_Vision
:eek: yeah that one, i am quivering!

You look so frekkin menacing and evil hehe. Can I send you a cookie??? :D

As for lookin evil, I dont, but some people tell me I look like the guy from smash mouth (ok only misanthrope) i guess that could be scary to some people :lol:

I don't know that guy from Smashmouth but he must be scary!!!

Now that you've joined the evilness club we should have some cookies and tea and hang out at my favorite dark alley someday.

Anybody care to join us? ;)

I don't know if I look evil... I believe I look much different from what people on boards expect, based on my personality and comments...
Maybe that is disturbing itself...
I'll have some pictures by the end of this month or the beginning of the next...

Yes... you evil people have a huge dinner party...

Wheres the evil alley at thanatos?! I wandered all day and only found the "pure alley" and the "hero alley", as well as the "good guy alley". BUT NO EVIL ALLEY! :mad:

:)

@Ansuz your the fuckin man still, because I want your Once Sent Shirt! NOW! :lol:

Originally posted by mousewings
I don't know if I look evil... I believe I look much different from what people on boards expect, based on my personality and comments...
Maybe that is disturbing itself...
I'll have some pictures by the end of this month or the beginning of the next...

Yes... you evil people have a huge dinner party...

I think I know what you look like. :p

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Wheres the evil alley at thanatos?! I wandered all day and only found the "pure alley" and the "hero alley", as well as the "good guy alley". BUT NO EVIL ALLEY! :mad:

Between Sesame Street and Elm Street :devil:

Can I join the evilness club? People say I look evil. Though, in truth, I'm not. I'm just another wannabe.

@F_V: I said you looked like the singer from Papa Roach. :lol: Well, you don't, I was kidding. You're still very evil and cool.

@Thanatos: Very mean looking scary guy you are!

you lucky!!!!
here they still ask to light them cigarrettes or what time is it....
and then I realize I'm not scary at all....
soon they'll start asking me where to get to some street
sad2.gif

fathervic (thinking morgana wouldn't be able to scare much people though)

Originally posted by FatherVic
fathervic (thinking morgana wouldn't be able to scare much people though)

Usually I don't, I'm a very patient, positive, deep thinking person, but when someone try to dear me... I become an animal and then... people better try to run...

My asian sign is a horse with element fire, I know I mention it before, but I truly act like a horse...

yeah, didn't understood that......which sort of animal morgana?¿

@thanatos: yeah, sure, just wait a minute, I'll have to take the gasoline :p