pic thread...

The Rabbit pic...
Me is the one in the bottom of the pic, dragging his skin off, plz, this one´s only for you that will understand that I acctually needed it to survive at that time, and for F_V to see what I did to our frontman...:)

rabbit pic

Sorry ´bout that, told ya it was goin´to be nasty...

And I can tell you that when all you have eaten for six days is like eight small roots a day, and on top of that been walking 10 km a day, + battles and stuff like that, you´d glady kill and eat anything you´d get your hands on... Even if it was a cute rabbit (they weren´t cute BTW, they were breaded to be large and fatty, soo that they could be eaten, nothing like your pic Morgana...)

Just putting some perspectives to the whole thing, eventhough I think that the second pic of yours are the cutest... :D

And yeah, I did tell you I am an animal lover, didn´t I ?

-phyros (who does not want to get a bad rep. esp. since I feel the same about them furry things as does most of you...)

:lol: You look like mel but not as attractive or feminine.........infact you look very strange :D keep the straight hair man! For some reason you seem very suprised in all your pics, do people randomly take pictures of you and run out of the building, even jumping out of windows? ;) Ill show you a picture of me wish my perty brushed hair.......oh wait i dont have that much hair to brush :cry:

As for our frontman, he was in a downward spiral of boose and alcohol (thanks to our manager of board and room, mr phyros). Seems our Catalan robot wont be having to take him home anytime soon........I belive his death was for the best :cry:

oh! I had a bunny some years ago.....one dog killed it....I cryed a lot...but well at least it was tasty (do you really believe I could eat my own bunny??? you depraved mind!!!!! :p )

and well phyros, you got too seriously about being furry huh? :D

@the melon of my dreams... Yeah, I think I might have gone to far... I will do something about my apperance right now *looking at the knife* :D noway, you didn´t belive it, did ya?

@F_V... Uhmmm I´d say as Beavis..."yeah, sorry ´bout that" but then again, I dunno why I am lokking surprised, ´couse I am taking the pics meself, with sucha selftaking thingie...:loco:
And sorry about the rabbit, but first he needed some beers, and then he got stupid and yeah, you all now what his destiny was... :)

Morgana's rabbot rulez =))
as for the blue bunny :lol:

yup,i agree with Final Vision,you looked surprised and even happy in all the pics phyros...
:cool:

~Mel~(jealous,would like to have phyros bushy hair )

here's a rathe stupid pic of me...(and this white thingie on the right i can't remove makes me nuts....grrrr :mad: )

Attachments

• mistressmel.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 206
Seems like everyone wants me to look sad, and not surprised..hmm... I´ll give you one err... I think I don´t look to surp. But I´ve got this mongoloid eye, plz ignore it...

Phyros Sad

Seems like everyone wants me to look sad, and not surprised..hmm... I´ll give you one err... I think I don´t look to surp. But I´ve got this mongoloid eye, plz ignore it...
:cry:

a lot of people seem to be sad lately, i was a little down myself so i went out, got some CDs ( :D ) and decided to wander, suddenly i met this park i hadn't seen, between a highway and a river. there was nobody around so i walked until i found a bench under a tree, sat down and noticed that the sounds of nature were stronger than the noise of the cars. i stayed there and listened to Vintersorg and realized that that made me happy (in the real, most deepest sense of the word) :D it wasn't so hard after all...

hrm.. that was a bit out of topic but i don't have decent pics :)

The way you told us, let me imagine a pic, it's wonderful being out in the nature and just listen to the sound of it. Out in the nature I find my inner peace. Listining to my fave music makes me happy anytime. When ever I felt down, music has always been a good therapy for me. And if I can't listen to music, like at my job in the morning, then I sing for myself if I feel like I need it.

Phyros...oh you look sad like a liitle baby,cute... ;)
do you have a fish????

music is a great therapy indeed...it helps me a lot...but hmm not these last days...i'm actually avoiding too much music..it makes me feel rather hmm sader,probably because everything seems to be so strangely connected with something i had and lost...
and right now i don't want to get sader,i want to manage to pull myself together...
but i listened to Dark tranq and Diary of dreams and in the woods...today and even spoilt myself by buying 2 cds...
oh,well...i am being a very complicated being lately....:eek:

I need a digital camera to disturb you all as phyros disturbs us all :loco:

@mel~ well I don't know why I keep doing this....but to me music it's more a strike therapy, when I'm down as now, I just keep listening depressing songs, on and on.....I guess it's to get lowest so then is easier to get up!