pic thread...

:eek: that picture is beautiful :eek:

@Phyros: i'm glad to be helpful :D if you travel to Chile, try not to take a tour, usually the most amazing landscapes are apart from everything..... and the south is the best place ;)

hmm.......am I the only one who pictured chile as all desert? Hmm, I feel stupid now since I think those pictures were beautiful, thank you for helping an idiot american learn something asarte ;)

@astarte: those are increbible pictures!! Can I come visit you?

@phyros: have you taken that picture yourself? It's so beautiful! (I've never happened to have a camera at hand when those great colours suddenly come blazing over the sky :cry: )

@fjelltussa, wait for me! I´m going there aswell! And no, it isn´my pic, eventhough I have a few that I took a year ago... Hmmm, think I´m going to find a scanner or something...:D

And I am utterly fascinated by the arora, it´s surely one of natures beauties! Guess you can´t get any closer to our northern nature than shiting (not sitting) beneath a tree, when it´s minus 20 degrees outside, and suddenly the sky is on fire!

-phyros (getting ready for class)

@F_V...

Here you are me friend:
321.gif
fuckyou.gif
up_yours.gif
thebirdman.gif
2up.gif
finger.gif
hjtwofinger.gif
pokeeye.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger_red.gif

or did you have something like this in mind?:

asshole2.gif

Heheee....

-phyros (
alien.gif
)

uhm, i wish I had something interesting to take a picture of...........but I dont so..............

Thanks Phyros for those nice emoticons, kinda direct them torwards deadwinter :lol:

@F_V, no need to thank me... I just did what was needed...:)

@astarte, Was that for me? To post more pics? Someone actually wants me to post pics? Take it easy lass, i might do exactly that...:)

Westfalia ? the place where are Duisburg, Dortmund and all the industries ? i didn't think it was beautiful ...
i went near Duisburg (in fact, i was closer from the dutch frontier)
by a student exchange when i was 15, but that wasn't specially beautiful :)

Aegis, who wants to visit again Schwarzwald (Freiburg is a so beautiful town) and Bayern

Wheeeaa! That´s great Aurora pics morgana! The red ones are really rare, so it is always good to see such good ones...:)

Hmmm am I going to insert a pic? Noo, Later...:D

one of the main reasons i want to travel to the north is to see the Aurora Borealis :cry:

i don't have any interesting pics and if i post pics of myself i might scare you :heh: