pic thread...

melon@ music is indeed a great therapy,and actually i am not doing this cause i feel i have to get better immediately,i have a whole exam period to face...i know it sounds very very lame.... but i am afraid that if i'll let myself rest and go through this healing depressive music therapy,i will fail in everything....at the same time i feel i am talking shit,cause i am neither doing "therapy" nor studying...just spend my days doing nothing,crying and being slightly productive... i am actually confused about what i should do...
I would much love to skip almost all of my exams,but then i will have to take them in september...and i don't know which is worse,since i would like to do sth nice this summer...
but anyway i doubt i will find sth nice to do,this trip i was longing for is 90% cancelled (that was an optimistic estimation) :(

i'm sorry if you don't understand a word of all these...none can help me/give me some piece of advice... i am sooo confused :confused:
and still Tuesday is approaching... :cry:

i don't remember how i felt earlier :cry: bloody mood swings! :cry:

at least, i, don't choose to listen to depressing music when i'm down, i just do... probably 'cause it'd bother me to listen to something happy when i'm not.

though there's some things like Current 93's Soft Black Stars that i'd never listen when i'm down 'cause it makes me cry even when i'm 'normal' :cry:

we're turning this into 'The Sad Thread' :cry:

mel you need to quit being so depressed and be HAPPY! Jump around, make a "sammich" have some bologne and cheese. Have some pie. Eat some ice cream. Just be happy ;)

@phyros Aw..............go back to your suprised pics phyros :lol: Yes youre the man too, you had part in my persuasion to stop by the local music store and pick up SSoaSS :D

sorry phyros, but I couldn't help myself, I had to laugh...

Don´t! I had a hard time doin´that!! :)

do you have a fish????

I´ve got something that´s swimming around, I spose it is fishes, beacuse they live when I feed ´em fish food..:D

@astarte... No! Let´s not turn it into a sad thread! T´was not my intention, but ok, i won´t post more pics of me beacuse then Everyone would be like the melon man and think I was to fond of myself (which I am... :loco: ) :D

@F_V... I am really happy with your obsession for the mighty Maiden! They are my alltime favs and I think they´re the best band ever!! Happy to help :)... I think I will have some pie now, thanks ...:)

-phyros ( :headbang: )

Wonder if someone can help me in this matter, I'm looking for music ad mags for instruments from Scandinavia esp. Sweden. Need names and addresses where to order them. Is there anything online?

xyxthumbs.gif

@Morgana: :confused: sorry
@Fjelltussa: i agree hehe :D
@Phyros: there's some blushing emoticons in the religion thread (that doesn't make sense)
@Astarte: you're posting too much :D

Someone? is that me? :D

Oopz, sorry Morgana, can´t help ya with that one... I can´t even figure out what it is what you are looking for...:)
Ads? as in advertisments? hmmm.. if it is then maybe the papers like GP or Blå börsen can help you? I dunno tho, tell me if I´m wrong...

-phyros (confused and about to enter the state of drunkenness...)

Edit: I hope the other swedes can do more fer ya!

Originally posted by Phyros
Someone? is that me? :D

Oopz, sorry Morgana, can´t help ya with that one... I can´t even figure out what it is what you are looking for...:)
Ads? as in advertisments? hmmm.. if it is then maybe the papers like GP or Blå börsen can help you? I dunno tho, tell me if I´m wrong...

-phyros (confused and about to enter the state of drunkenness...)

Edit: I hope the other swedes can do more fer ya!

Yes I mean advertisments, don't you have special magazines for it, like you have for cars, etc...? We have such magazines, where you find ads of music equipment only.

MAIDEN :headbang:

We shall call phyros the king of the vintersorg pic thread.......id post pics but i have nothing interesting to put up lol.

@mel hey, you know there is this 10% left!!!!!!!!! and well you can hit Sweden and I'm sure many of our Swedish pals here would be happy enough to guide you into it!!!!!!!
someone said to me, that I had to try to defend my dreams, and well I guess you know what i mean...
and well if you don't feel like that you can always head to wacken, phyros and me are trying to convince final_vision to come too!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

@astarte: everchanching mood is a horrible thing to suffer from...I'm on that too, thankgod I don't have any black stuff here :p

and see what you've done, I spent my 1000 post trying to be positive....I'm getting older!!

Weeea! Thanks for sharing Astarte! Those are great pics! I will travel to chile, that was decided long ago, now it is surely confimed!!

Sweeeeet!

-phyros (breathtaken)