Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a professional stripper and I didn't get paid, so that's is the difference, mister.

:D

But on the other hand if there was a chance I might consider stripping as a job but I know it's a very physically hard job so maybe not. I might have to take some more dancing lessons as well...

i understand that moral is subjective, but i don't see anything reproachable in being a professional stripper per se either. or in showing your tits, broadly speaking.
it's mostly what is often inferred from this kind of behaviour that is sanctioned by public opinion. generalizations are always bad (here's one! :lol: ) and the common sensibility towards modesty is also subject to change. it is true that 80 years ago only women of questionable morals (read = sluts) would wear a bikini, and it is equally true that nowadays noone could ever draw conclusions from such garments.

@opi: in my memories you're different, as in, you're not a cylinder. ;)

@rahvin, well said, mister.

I know personally many people who would consider my morals and me slutty for doing such stripping in a stripclub and I don't want them to find out about it... But anyhow, this is who I am and I'm not going to change because of what's considered as a public opinion. I wonder if public opinion is against "showing one's tits" anyway? Generalisations do suck and I will avoid them and I will feel free to do as I think is right.

the_dying said:
Is guess there's something wrong with your coutry or beach :)
Well not the country necessarily, but the part of it I live in... too damn cold.

Well, not that it ever gets as cold as some european countries get or such... but it just sits around mildly cold to mildly warm here all year around. Only get beach weather a few days a year, and i guess it's such a rare event that people feel naked just being in swimsuits.

Oh well...

And now to something completely different!

dark4.jpg

opacity said:
my goodness, all these extremely tan-less people there. as if sun wouldn't shine this summer at all *shakes head* :(

I can assure you that after being outside for 5 days at Wacken, I look now red as a lobster :mad:.

Who needs the damned suntan anyway! To me it only says one word:
c a n c e r.

Lolita Vampiriá = vampire

vampires = go out at night, and not in the day

not going out in the day = no sun

no sun = no tan

:Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.