Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lasse is the male model of the forum :)
I'm somehow back after a long abscence and there is Hearse everywhere!! :loco:

it took me a whole day to understand the RIP joke :rolleyes:....it was a good one though :lol:

I know that in some places they strongly feel that way about me... they may succeed, so I'm not going back anymore.

I want to kill Hearse too, so I can defile the corpse <---- Now you know why. :p

Reactions: Arch
Hearse said:
You're back ... TELL ALL! :p

patience my dear man :) let's just say it got me in the mood for many a future forum members meeting.

i'm such a warm-hearted person. not to mention warm-shouldered, warm-chested, warm-nosed and warm-necked person. i think i'm a lobster.

Me doing the horns at Headbanger's Ball in Hamburg just before Wacken with my friends:

large-HPIM0686.JPG

Having beer in Hamburg (me in the green shirt):

large-HPIM0692.JPG

Having beer :p this time in Wacken in the Beergarden (sorry for the poor quality of the pic):

large-HPIM0712.JPG

In Wacken it gets wild sometimes:

large-HPIM0761.JPG

Reactions: Arch
Yep, those two gentlemen like beer even more than the rest of us :p. Huge amount of bewerages was consumed during Wacken 2003 in our camp and in the Beergarden by us.

It certainly was fun in Hamburg, especially in Reeperbahn at those famous stripclubs. I got to do some stripping too on stage :oops:. I just had to since my friends made me do it and the stripper invited me in. It is something to remember for the days to come.

Nice pix, Lolita.
I envy you going to Wacken.

Hearse said:
"...I just had to since my friends made me do it ..."
Interesting point of view... :p :lol:
Well atleast you had fun. :Spin:

Erm, consider this: the boys were complaining all evening how the strippers had such small breasts and how I have bigger ones, then I went to the ladies' room and when I came back, the boys were shouting: "Sussu lavalle!" (= Sussu go on stage). Then the stripper took my hand into hers and lead me to the stage. I started dancing and it felt really good. Everyone was clapping their hands, even the strippers. There were big applauses. I took off my top and eventually the bra too.

I don't consider this as a crime or amoral a bit. I did it because I wanted to and I made my friends happy too :p. You see topless women on the beach everyday - so what's the difference?

Lolita Vampiriá said:
You see topless women on the beach everyday - so what's the difference?
I live only a couple of minutes from a number of beaches... and I've never seen a topless woman on them!!!

Damn weather we have here...

Status
Not open for further replies.