Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at my aunt's and I thought I would check some of the sick pictures you guys would post here!! :Smokin: And ooh so here's a pic of me right now looolll hehe it's so shitty, but thank god it's not MY webcam... and NO, these aren't my glasses! I don't wear any :loco: (for godz sake I'm no nuurd!)

image2.jpg

rahvin said:
@krigsbarn: you just want us to believe that is not your heart-shaped pillow in the background, admit it. :p

OH!! Noo!! it cannot be!! It's so NOT TRUE!!! hahah Don't worry, my aunt did not raise me :p I wouldn't survive the kitchy influence har har... and ANYWAY, it's not heart shaped!! grrr!! it's weird crown/flower/flame shaped thing I dunno, >I< didn't buy it! *searches for another potent lie*

@Lolita: Finnish men and their wardrobe of black leather jackets. :) Anyhow, any attempts to re-create the Bodom murder?

No attemps what so ever. ;) Anyway, it got a bit scary later at the night to go to pee in the bushes... Who knows if the murderer had been lurking near. You know the police never found the murderer. o_O

What's wrong with leather jacetS?

they're warm :)

Actually I don't own a leather jacket... just a leather trenchcoat..

great for 8 hour long busrides in -20 weather :)

Status
Not open for further replies.