Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolita Vampiriá said:
:err: Ormir, is that polite..?
Hahah, I probably should have said "ethnic backround". I didn't mean it in a bad way, I think he looks quite distinct, so I was wondering. He looks kind of South-East Asian, but the skin is too pale and the nose different. I'd guess a one of his parents comes from the Meditterranean region, and the other is SE-Asian (or possibly Southern American)?

MizzMinX said:
Enough about the SHARK - please tell me about this forum... and the people here... :Smokedev: Im listening...
HEY! :(
like, i don't know, who am i? i'm the guy to ask about this forum! *jumps around trying to get acknowledgement* :p

ok, ok, nick, introduce us to the new guest...

Well like my small Italian friend said its time for me to introduce you to the forum.

WELCOME TO THE DARK TRANQUILLITY FORUM!!!.

There are many people from many far off distant lands here. We have non-deodorant using Europeans, hate filled Americans, crazy people from Canada who say "dontcha know" all the time, wonderful people from Asia that keep having sex and are eventually going to over populate the planet :D.

We have a pretty tight knit community here, and I guess I just got appointed to the welcoming commitee.

SO WELCOME, post often, dont be dense, and you'll fit in just fine :D. Hows that Michele?

Nick

And pirates.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

pirate.jpg

So, going to defend pirates in court? :lol:

I need to get a few pictures from a friend. Me with metal horns and a friend who is semi drunk/stoned being grabbed from behind by a dean in the background (at school)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.