Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
angelfire is working for me....

mayb it's something with computers... for the past week or two before I got my new comp, the Repyl function didn't work...

Or I could jsut act like Int and say you can see it and you just want attention :lol:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Yeah, I lied, I just want the ATTENTION!!!!! That's the only reason I ever post anything!!!!! !:cry:

:lol:
ok, this is my very official post in defense of lolita.
i know she might look like very attention-seeking. i know some of the things she says about her private life either don't add up or leave the common listener a little befuddled. i know she's rumoured to be a goth.

but

i must say, i never ever made the tiniest comment on her looks, ever. i never commented her pics, the way she portrays herself, anything. never passed a comment on anything but what she wrote.
and still she's been always kind and accepting and nice to me, and never asked me to vote for her on popularity polls or anything of the sort. she never bugged me with anything related to her aesthetics, while instead she offered technical help when i needed it.

so as far as i'm concerned all opinions about lolita being on a constant hunt for masculine approval is greatly exaggerated. unless of course she thinks i'm a girl :p
so what if she likes boys to tell her she looks good. it's not her only criteria for making friends, and i'm the living, or at least undead proof of it.

@rahvin, thanks for you words. :) I have respect for you because you are an intelligent person who have a same kind of sense of humour as I do which is also wicked. ;)

What comes to me posting my pictures a couple of occasions - I have seen it done by dozens other people too and they are not called "attention whores" as I am by some people (mainly on Opeth off-topic board). I have never begged for any comments with those pictures, I have simply posted them saying "It's me and where I was at the time and with whom". I will definitely admit that it feels good if someone says a nice comment to you - isn't it so to everyone? But I am not fishing "votes".

Personally I'd like to see more pictures by various people, that is why I asked for example Hiljainen to send her pics. There are so many other people that I'd really like to see too. I'm a very curious person. ;)

Am I hot. PLEASE TELL ME THAT IM REALLY REALLY HOT. ALL EYES ON ME.

SRERKUDBSWT.jpg

I am teh sexxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick(not :(;) )

NicktheClayman said:

YES, but teh Sign u_u,,,, it's so grim ..
oh! And sexy also! Cos \m/ = metal = tr00 :)p) = SEXY!!!!
OMG :eek:
Teh sexy!!!11 :dopey:

Nick, i want to pinch your cheeks, so you must be sexy :D :D :p

But as i guess Int (?) would say, Nick you're an attention-whore. :loco:

[/i][b]NicktheClayman[/b][i] said:

OmG!!!! Nick is so hott!!!!!! Like hotter than that Darkthrone guy!!!!

Really, dude, that's a funny pic there of you. :)

:lol:

I wouldn't... I have ignore d 2 people ever, bot hbecause of annoyingly large sigs, one 25+ pages long and the other somethign to piss me off, both of whom are no longer on my ignore list

Well I didnt know I was such a big hit :D ;). My beard is differant now, its shorter and wider :). I guess if I ever find that free space I'll post sexier pics of myself :headbang:.

Nick(Orson Welles is teh pervert)

Status
Not open for further replies.