Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wanna see me smoking and bit drunk? :p

After 3 days and nights of partying at Nummirock festival, 2001.

Nummirock-2001-medium-100.jpg

At the Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus gig, wearing black leather and shades \m/

Nummirock-2001-medium-078.jpg

Thanks Siren. :)

However I got tired of dying my hair dark for like 3 years (the colour was actually dark brown). My skin looked very pale with dark hair, maybe too pale. I'm actually never really satisfied with the hair situation. :/ Ah, female difficulties..

They are only difficulties if you make them :D :p.

I also think you look very nice with dark hair :). I look better with dark hair, I think blonde on me would look pretty queer to say the least :D.

Nick

Wolfman Von Jones said:
I also think you look very nice with dark hair :). I look better with dark hair, I think blonde on me would look pretty queer to say the least :D.
Heh, thanks for nice comments Nick.

But your natural haircolour is dark. Mine isn't. :Smug: Dying your hair every 4 weeks is stupid waste of time and effort and it actually makes your hair dry eventually. :/ Hair sucks. At least mine.

P.S. Why did you change your nickname Nick? :p

Lolita Vampiriá said:
However I got tired of dying my hair dark for like 3 years (the colour was actually dark brown). My skin looked very pale with dark hair, maybe too pale. I'm actually never really satisfied with the hair situation. :/ Ah, female difficulties..

I´d say it´s a rather unisex difficulty, can´t make up my mind whether I want to ruin my Goldilocks appearance or not :)

Finnish trolls are differ in colours :eek:
You have pink ones --> fluffy and cute :p
A bit darker ones --> make folkmetal and hoompa shit :p
Green ones --> Work in mines etc :Smug:
Brown ones --> Go and work in film industry :Smug:
Its very easy
Blue ones --> Look for diamonds
Really cool ones with long hair and rather human looks --> Sleep under my bed :D

8-75h.gif

@D_J: so this is the pic we will see years from now in your bestselling biography, depicting the early years before you became famous, a myth and a legend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.