Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents ate pizza with chopsticks once. :)

Damn, Lolita. You told us earlier that you were going out for beer! But now you're up? Did you not sleep or is your alcohol tolerance level on the HIGH side? :D

Either way, kick ASSSS, woman. \m/ : :kickass: :

Caelestia said:
Aren't there lots of hotties in Canada, mouse?
There are, but they mostly aren't right for me.

Caelestia said:
Pineapples ruin every pizza.... also Ham/minced meat pizzas are gross...
How abouts pizza with sugar on top. :puke: I know of someone who does that.

I once ate pizza with a fork and knife when I was in Hong Kong. As they say: when in Rome act like the Romans... even if with all the acting in the world, I'd never be able to blend in with the H.K. people. :/

I ate a steak using my bare hands before too and ate pudding with a fork. Yay for me.

wildfyr said:
Damn, Lolita. You told us earlier that you were going out for beer! But now you're up? Did you not sleep or is your alcohol tolerance level on the HIGH side? :D

Either way, kick ASSSS, woman. \m/ : :kickass: :
Heh, I stayed up 'til about 7 am. o_O
Needless to say I was quite drunk. I suppose my alcohol tolerance is high nowadays, I should cut down drinking a bit. But I can't help it, I just love beer. *homer simpson drool*

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Heh, I stayed up 'til about 7 am. o_O
Needless to say I was quite drunk. I suppose my alcohol tolerance is high nowadays, I should cut down drinking a bit. But I can't help it, I just love beer. *homer simpson drool*
i've had the same problem some time ago: cutting down the drinking helps you lower your threshold for a while, and it definitely is a blessing for finances and liver alike. still, beware of what happens next time you get into "full drinking" gear after a period of restraints: you'll get very drunk around beer four instead of twenty (supposing your tolerance is as high as mine, it might be beer 30 for you of course :p) and still go on gulping beers out of (old) habit. what happens next could be a very sorry blur. :(

Dark_Jester said:
You do realise that one beer has about 1,800 calories on average, and so two is about the daily required calory intake? Twenty can't be good for your figure ;)

That's not true :err:
Its more like..
[edit]
40 or 50 calories per 100 ml
Per glass is like 200-250 ml, sooooo...
Worst-case-scenerio you could drink 16 beers for your daily intake :p
Or 20-24 if youre a man :bah:

Dark_Jester said:
You do realise that one beer has about 1,800 calories on average, and so two is about the daily required calory intake? Twenty can't be good for your figure ;)
my figure has been quite ok with an average of a couple of beers a day for years. then again, my figure rarely eats. ;)

Dark_Jester said:
Where'd you get this info..?

One can of beer has about 150 food calories. it takes about a dozen to fill the average daily calorie intake. Of course, people eat a normal amount of food throughout the day + a lot of beers.. so it's still bad.

but dude, if it were 1800.. that would just be ..insane.

my first attempt :D

magcard.jpg

In your average pint of beer there is 182 calories and 0 fat grams, now compare this to my favorite tipple, a pint of guinness with 170 calories per pint and 0 fat grams. So, 10 pints of guinness is going to be 1700 calories and 0 fat grams. We're still 100 off your first estimate, so two shots of vodka will get us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.