Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeepInMisery said:
Oh. who is that? and why does he have red-paint all over him?
as MP-AKK stated in the link below ;) It´s a guy of Rotten Sound, a Finnish hm... GrindTrashGoreMetal band. I am not so sure about the genre, but they play so tight you feel like on a storm carrying you away. They played at Tuska last year, and it was a blast. Almost better than The Haunted.
I`ll try to get to see them in a smaller venue one day, that must be even more perfect.

It's me. The new chick.
grayme.jpg

I'm fairly certain that I am a real account, but I wouldn't mind being a fake person like Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Then I could remember everything I read and repair myself calmly if my legs ever got blown off.

Onyx said:
Uhh... :err:
And if I'm just an average semi-ugly person who doesn't look like anything special?
in that case you - like me - will have to make people lust after you through some other means. please let me know when you find it, i'm waiting for suggestions. :p

:lol: I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out...anyway, what's with this "I'm ugly" (or rather, semi-ugly) stuff? I'd say most of the people who have posted pics are average to mild good looking with a few ugly exceptions, and you're not one of those so stop your crap *lusts after you* :p

Thanatos said:
I'd say most of the people who have posted pics are average to mild good looking with a few ugly exceptions, and you're not one of those so stop your crap *lusts after you* :p
that's it, you've convinced me, i'm good looking.
*offers body to hollywood and the fashion industry*

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.