Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recently completed 'Taipei 101' building in Taiwan, and now the tallest building in the world, stealing the title away from Malaysia

Take that, Caelestia! :p

taip_101.jpg

(By the way, it's a bit more than half a fucking kilometer tall)

MagSec4 said:
The recently completed 'Taipei 101' building in Taiwan, and now the tallest building in the world, stealing the title away from Malaysia

Take that, Caelestia! :p

taip_101.jpg

(By the way, it's a bit more than half a fucking kilometer tall)
i've never even been up the petronas twin towers, although i do frequent the mall area.

and that building in taiwan is just hideous...

Caelestia said:
That guy looks like some 20 year old who's trying to reclaim his teenage years by dressing like a teenybopper. He probably loves DnD games and LotR... enough to dress up like the characters on weekends. He also loves Mayer... and The Darkness. Justin Hawkins. <3
:lol: :puke:

Rusty should accept my comment with happiness. You don't want me to stalk you.

I've also always thought Hearse was teh hott........ *drool*

UM DandD game. :guh: I don't think I have enough of an attention span to try and pretend to be characters.

Also, the guy dresses up as an elf/hobbit/orc on the weekends. That's different from just liking the game.

@hearse: you should do a set of um-related pics: the one in your avatar --> your reaction when um doesn't work. the one above --> you reading a long post of mine. :p and so on... now we want you noticing someone posted pics of zeta-jones (your hair should be wavering in the air in tresses), you reading mousewings flattering comments, you posting news concerning thales... well, you got the point. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.