Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arch: :lol:

@all: Ok. I concede. It's true. Terrorists are a threat and I agree that we need to protect ourselves from real terrorist threats. But who are the real fucking terrorists?! Well, whoever the hell they are (foreign or domestic, and that includes government officials in the know), when they come knocking on our door again I agree we should be prepared to blast their sorry asses straight to hell. But, going about protecting ourselves & allies by waging a highly questionable "preventive war" is ludicrous. There were NO WMDs in Iraq. Bushie, Dumsfeld, and all those bitches knew that and they knew that they wanted to go to war with Iraq before 9/11, so they used that tragedy to get the war drums beating. Fucking pricks! They're even bigger pricks if they knew about it and/or were in collusion with Al Qaeda before 9/11. Crazy you say? Perhaps. But the ties are there. Personally, I believe that they knew, and this new investigative committee had better get that bitch Rice on the stand to spill her guts, PUBLICLY. I'm sick and fucking tired of these assholes telling us what is right and wrong from their behind-closed-doors $$$$$ POV. Let us (the people who are paying them) know ALL of the facts, THEN we'll decide what we want them to do about it. That's how it should work. And they'd better figure out a way to get us that information without it posing a national security threat. I don't know they'll do it, but they'd better come up with something, otherwise we continue to have our fate decided by only a few of the upper crusties.

OH, and while they're at it they should also figure out a way to fuel our automobiles, etc, WITHOUT OIL. I think it's about time they seriously address that issue instead of also going to war to drill the last few barrels left out of the ground. Such forward-thinking people these wonderful politicians of ours. :rolleyes:

Furthermore, the guy in the huge pic above is holding a sign that says:

Free Speech
YES
Goon Squad
NO

The issues here, in this country, are not limited to Al Qaeda terrorist threats alone.

I think that lying to the American Public and Foreign Allies by government officials should be considered treason and punishable by hanging or firing squad. Or maybe something a little more humane (?), like the stockade. (heh) Yeah, smack the bottoms of their bare little feet with bamboo poles. YEAH. Then they can catch up on all the fun they missed out on in 'Nam. Hah! Yeaaaah, that's the ticket. \m/

@hyena: Theocracy you say? Suppose things stay their present course here in the mighty US of A... Suppose our great and war-happy government is one day filled with nothing but White Anglo-Saxon Protestants? What would you do if our government one day told Italy that, "we don't like you anymore because you practice Catholicism"? What if we tell you that we believe Catholicism is evil because of all the icons and statues of Mary and the other Saints? Are you going to like it when these WASP pricks declare war on Italy and accuse Catholics of idolatry? That's what some of them think, you know. What then? Will you side with the Muslim extremists? Will Italy declare war on the USA alone, or with some help? :p

@rahvin: Ohhhkay, Michele, feel free to ban me for posting a huge pic and speaking my mind if you want. I've never been banned before so maybe you should punish me hard. :p

PS: I did not make it out to the March 20 protest in Chicago due to staying up extremely late (early?) chatting with an online contact. ;-) However, it's probably a good thing because I am waaay to emotionally charged over the issues and I think the movement needs rational and more well-informed people out there stating the case(s). :loco: I still want to take some pics of March 20-like events though. Will just need some duct tape for my mouth. :heh:

sorry to disturb the continuity of this thread by posting a pic, but I felt it neccessary to point out
ThreadWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

so without futher ado

my prrrrtiddy ^_^
PurrrrrKitty.jpg

and me
00573.jpg

more pix plz! :D

wildfyr said:
@hyena: Theocracy you say? Suppose things stay their present course here in the mighty US of A... Suppose our great and war-happy government is one day filled with nothing but White Anglo-Saxon Protestants? What would you do if our government one day told Italy that, "we don't like you anymore because you practice Catholicism"? What if we tell you that we believe Catholicism is evil because of all the icons and statues of Mary and the other Saints? Are you going to like it when these WASP pricks declare war on Italy and accuse Catholics of idolatry? That's what some of them think, you know. What then? Will you side with the Muslim extremists? Will Italy declare war on the USA alone, or with some help? :p
to my knowledge, modern catholicism doesn't feature holy war as a means to dispose of other religious beliefs. in fact, it doesn't even support disposing of other religious beliefs, provided they in turn don't want to get rid of it. so i must say that the idea of the states waging war to a peaceful member of the european community such as italy - although enticing - is certainly some solar systems away from whatever is happening now.

@rahvin: Ohhhkay, Michele, feel free to ban me for posting a huge pic and speaking my mind if you want. I've never been banned before so maybe you should punish me hard. :p
:err: and your point is...?

rahvin said:
to my knowledge, modern catholicism doesn't feature holy war as a means to dispose of other religious beliefs. in fact, it doesn't even support disposing of other religious beliefs, provided they in turn don't want to get rid of it. so i must say that the idea of the states waging war to a peaceful member of the european community such as italy - although enticing - is certainly some solar systems away from whatever is happening now.

They were hypothetical systems. Thanks for your input, Claudia.

:err: and your point is...?

Awww. You're playing with my head after that long heart-felt rant I posted? : \

Thank you for not banning me. :)

I don't know why i post it, I have nothing to do with that picture but it's some swedish brunette and uhh... turns me on? lol

2004-3-26-13_38_7.jpg

I have more and more and blondier and hotter but it's not really the appropriate place hahah

rahvin said:
:wave:@lumi: is this the only pic you have? just curious... plus the colour of your hair makes me go blind for a week whenever i look at it, but that's ok. :p

Yes it is :erk:
Very boring, I know. I have millions of pics that should be put up in the net, but I don´t know how to do it and we don´t have a scanner anyway.
Maybe in sometime in the future...

I´m very sorry to disappoint you and JackhammerRape also... the blue colour is gone now :cry:
But when I turn to 40 and have only gray hair in my head, it will be blue after that forever since I don´t have to use bleach anymore!!

And yes... for me in life everything seems to be blue.. I looooove the blue... :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.