Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fireangel: unfortunately not :cry: but it's taken not too far away from where I live, in one of the many villages around here.

@wildfyr: yeah now that you mention it I see it too :D interesting... and since this place is far away from everything, all it really has speaking for it is its nature

@Arch: aurora borealis is infinitely better :p

@CoT: bah! you're just jealous because we get teh tr00 northern darkness, creator of all things gr1m and n3cro. and you southern fairies don't ;)

Tr00 northern darkness oh my god, I must ask my manager to find funds so I can write my next album fucking there! lol... And perhaps my lyrics will stop dealing with flowers and shit.

And darn I have no manager! DAMN YOU SOUTHERN FAIRIES! lol

And also, let's all stop complaining about the cold altogether! Scandinavia is THE ONLY PLANET IN THE WORLD! (wow that was smart!) and if you get a cold there's that norwegian saying:

"Det finnes ikke dårlig vær, bare dårlige klær"

In english it's: There is no such thing as a crappy weather, only poor clothe choices... In swedish, actually, it's: "Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara skulle man klära sig som en tönt och frysa sina ballar som man har faktiskt ingen" (yes, I had to translate from norwegian to swedish and then to english, the only way on earth)

Northern Lights said:
@CoT: bah! you're just jealous because we get teh tr00 northern darkness, creator of all things gr1m and n3cro. and you southern fairies don't ;)

Jealous!? HA! When I get rich, I'm going to live half the year in South Africa and half the year in Sweden, so that I'll get as much sunlight as possible. Phear teh tr00 n0r7h3rn darkness, and be gr1m and n3cr0 anyway! Am I a fairie? :lol: Then I'm the most hairy fairie evar!

Legende said:
"Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara skulle man klära sig som en tönt och frysa sin ballar som man har faktiskt inte"
:err: Do you want me to try to correct that? :D ;)

Vietnam1.jpg

Magsec: You learned me the hard way. See what you've done! ;)

Legende said:
"Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara skulle man klära sig som en tönt och frysa sin ballar som man har faktiskt inte"
Possessive? :err: I don't know anything about grammar beyond verbs, nouns and adjectives, but the saying goes like this:

"Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara dåliga kläder".
What you're writing means (and I'm trying to be exact here):"There is no bad weather, only should you dress like a jerk and freeze your balls you've got actually not". :)
I think I wait with the correction of this until I know what you mean... :D ;)

Child of Time said:
Ok, then it is: " Det finns inget dåligt väder, bara om du klär dig som en tönt och fryser om pungkulorna som du faktiskt inte har". :lol: How did you come up with that from the beginning? It's teh funny.

I came up with that by accurating the grammar gaps between norska and svenska, I changed the verbs and nouns according to a dictionary and there it is! My tr0o translation of a norwegian saying! :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.