Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistress of sorrow83 said:
Vietnam1.jpg
SWEET!

Northern Lights said:
@wildfyr: yeah now that you mention it I see it too :D interesting... and since this place is far away from everything, all it really has speaking for it is its nature
good. i'm not seeing things then. :zombie:

being far away from everything might be a blessing if/when the "end" or the "beginning of the end" of the world ever happens. :err: but in the short term i think i can see your point. :erk:

@ben: the problem is that, as already stated elsewhere, i believe that westerners marching against the few countries that actually are holding a fanatical, dangerous enemy back are completely off their rocker, and doing exactly what the "moderates" were doing with hitler in 1938. we underestimate the threat, they build arms. i care for the people around me and for my culture enough not to want to go out with a blast because some dickhead decides that we should either accept theocracy or become ashes. what sickens me is that people participating in marches confuse delaying war with avoiding war. hey, lighten up: war is bad, people die horribly, nobody likes it, and exactly because of this those who practice terror should be defeated as soon as possible: we don't want an idiotic full-scale carnage, and this means that we've got to crack hard on pro-terror and rogue states now.

hyena said:
@ben: the problem is that, as already stated elsewhere, i believe that westerners marching against the few countries that actually are holding a fanatical, dangerous enemy back are completely off their rocker, and doing exactly what the "moderates" were doing with hitler in 1938. we underestimate the threat, they build arms. i care for the people around me and for my culture enough not to want to go out with a blast because some dickhead decides that we should either accept theocracy or become ashes. what sickens me is that people participating in marches confuse delaying war with avoiding war. hey, lighten up: war is bad, people die horribly, nobody likes it, and exactly because of this those who practice terror should be defeated as soon as possible: we don't want an idiotic full-scale carnage, and this means that we've got to crack hard on pro-terror and rogue states now.

:ill: :yuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.