Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caelestia said:
at the risk of sounding like mousewings, there were a couple of hot guys :D

edit: i would've missed that pic if someone hadn't pointed it out to me... i almost wish she hadn't. maybe you should warn someone what's in that pic, in case they're at work.

You mean, hott guys. :p

Lolita Vampiriá said:
The size of IT off-duty does not correspond to the size when IT is erect.
the proportions, you mean. otherwise it's pretty obvious. ;)
anyway, you're right. it doesn't. nor does size make any technical difference except in cases which are considerably below or above the norm. clearly the only noteworthy effects of size are those stemming from psychological reactions: sexual excitement being a thing of the mind as well as the body, many are driven by urban legends and myths to feel more turned on in the presence of above average organs, regardless of how irrelevant for intercourse the thing is. and i think all men should complain about this issue much less: after all it's not uncommon for them to get more excited in the presence of above average size breasts, and they certainly play no part in generating direct sexual pleasure.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
TFH: No, now we are talking about boobs :p.

Hilj: Damn right, I can only imagine what mine will look like when Im 25 :(.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Lolita: pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :p

apart from jokes when i was 16 there was a girl in my class whose breasts (without bra) almost reached her belly button, and they weren't even big :ill: therefore i'm happy being equipped with things that don't fall :p

Grr... I'd love to see those pics of naked Finnish guys, but I'm at work. So it'll have to wait. Damn. :(

Hiljainen said:
Big breasts are overrated :yell: they fall and arrive to the knees before the owner
becomes even 25 years old.
I haven't noticed that with mine yet. :p
Although a huge disadvantage is I can't even fit into any shirts, esp. button up ones. It's also a little embarassing when I wear a size small for pants/skirts and have to wear an extra large for tops in the same clothing line. :p Finding bras that look nice, are a good price, and are fashionable (not white) is a challenge.
I once had to spend $75 for a bra. :/

Hmm... but the good thing is I have something naturally which a lot of people pay thousands of dollars in plastic surgery to get. :cool:

mousewings said:
Grr... I'd love to see those pics of naked Finnish guys, but I'm at work. So it'll have to wait. Damn. :(

I haven't noticed that with mine yet. :p
Although a huge disadvantage is I can't even fit into any shirts, esp. button up ones. It's also a little embarassing when I wear a size small for pants/skirts and have to wear an extra large for tops in the same clothing line. :p Finding bras that look nice, are a good price, and are fashionable (not white) is a challenge.
I once had to spend $75 for a bra. :/

Hmm... but the good thing is I have something naturally which a lot of people pay thousands of dollars in plastic surgery to get. :cool:

I've been spending too much time on SoT since I instantly thought 'Pics plz' after reading the middle part.
At least you realized the bright side of the issue yourself. I wouldn't really be complain at all, since there's a good and a bad side to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.