Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither I am a model, nor he is a pro photographer. The photo's are taken with a siemens M65 cellular phone when I wasn't totally aware of it... I was so bored, and yes pensive:) But I wasn't posing. I always look very much stupid whenever I pose, and again stupid when I don't pose...
But still thanks a lot for your sweet flattery King Chaos...

necromancy said:
NecromancyJapone.jpg

me:)
hey me! quick question, are you meant to be necro like your name suggests? cos if you are you're not pulling it off very well! :p

Lil01.JPG
moi.

You've nice eye color Spike..

Actually I've been using this nick-name since 1998 when my boy friend died, and it's been a lot of time but still I couldn't be able to converse with him, or conjure him :( but till his death this nick-name remained like a memory of him although the fire in me turned to be ashes :)

we luv u leevi! ^_^ *dies*

sorry to hear about your bf necro :( *hugs*

@loli: who? me? necro? and I wasn't even trying!

today i wept because of the sheer beautifulness of the pencil i was allowed to use :cry: :cry:

how can i live on without the everlasting feeling of guilt of having used it, weared it off? *dies* :cry: :weep: :cry:

weeping%20willow.jpg

@Spike: *hugs*

@Malaclypse: You wept because of a pencil? Once we made a funeral ceremony for "Şakir", my pencil, a shaker, you shake it and write...I used it for 6 years...Then he died..We did our best, but couldn't save him... We were talking to him in high school. "Şakir how are you today? Şakir today will be a long day you know isnt it?" etc.. By the way Şakir was the name of my pencil.. It is a male turkish name... It sounds like shaker a bit...So we called him Şakir (Shakir).

err... actually i made a fuss about people weeping about silly stuff all the time, but didn't want to offend anyone directly, which i now probably did :wave:

We didn't weep after poor sweet Şakir...And we were in highschool..about 8 years ago:) We were teenagers just bored of the school and lessons.....And he was our friend...
Do you know what is it like to lose a friend :p Hehehe.... But we really burried him:) It was fun...
And thank you for your thoughtfulness as you didn't want to offend anyone:) your way of telling this is nice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.