Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my picture. I didnt find better.

Image.jpg

And that littleman is my son.

ouagadougou said:
a doll!!! :dopey: :hotjump: I have a black/white boy and a whiskas grey girl. I've always also wanted the "in Croatia so called YELLOW".....

@Lolita: keep this hair colour from the Tuska pictures. looks best. :wave:

Pictures from my time in Italy...

the view from the balcony of rahvin's place in the mountains
italy01.jpg

italy02.jpg

italy03.jpg

italy04.jpg

Caelestia, he was texting you in this one. :p
italy05.jpg

with Torino behind us
italy06.jpg

:D
italy07.jpg

French village of Briançon
italy08.jpg

italy09.jpg

My favorite spot in the world, possibly
italy10.jpg

Tee said:
Mortii? :) in your avatar?

(I'm sending some pics to Lasse, so you'll see my leppard and butterfly, whereas the girl is a leppard and the boy a butterfly. :err: :D )
Mortti, yeah. And Olli is the grey one. *misses them* :cry:

Ah yeah, i'll see the pics later!

:OMG: @ italy pics. Sooo Rahvin, when can i come to your place? ;p

ME WANT MOVE TO EUROPE!!!!! Less suck there in general, and beautiful scenery, I can see :D.

Benanna... such a cute couple. :D.... and no, I don't know anyone who looks like Anna.... although, I don't see why exactly that would be a bad thing... I'd rather like that... hrm... I guess cause it would imply that I have friends I hang out with :p

~kov.

idari said:
Sooo Rahvin, when can i come to your place? ;p
i don't know, there seems to be some sort of a queue here at the moment and my place is so tiny anyway... :rolleyes: :p

actually, anyone can come over whenever they want to, unless of course you're scared of boars.

moi.jpg

A new picture of me, in my room. The 'painting' to the right of me was drawed by me when I was about three years old, and it's still the only drawing I've made that I think is good.

alien_web.jpg

EDIT: And in a rare moment of spontaneous creativity, I made another version of that pic. It's way too easy making something cool with photoshop when even buffons as myself can do something close to cool with only a few clicks with the mouse. :p

@Lolita: hey, not so far away only 324 kilometers!! :) beautiful Budapest :) :)

@Idari: one of the nicest pairs of dark eyes I've ever seen.

@Lina: überholy mother of the prophet child: you look like Helena (or her twin sister), a girl who went to the elementary with me. I'll have to scan a picture and post it here. Jesus!!!... as I said... LOL (just that you look better)

RioBridge_040729_1c.jpg

that's our new bridge, i'll try to take some pics of it this weekend that it will open to public for the first time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.