Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that as "siren (that would be mermaid or horn? :D) wants to meet me". :Spin:

do you want us to meet in September, on the rock, in Athens, September? :p

keep in mind that I have cat nature. :yow:

you're a student, what do you study? :)

An infamous meeting with Meat Loaf @ Tuska 2004 :tickled: (btw I am the right one muchachoozz)
Nordi_me.jpg

idari said:
catS, Lasse dear, 2 cats ;)
Strange, I see two pussies but only one cat. And I'm still having trouble seeing precisely what Lasse said wrong. :confused: *sticks up for Lasse* Whatever it is I have probably made the same mistake too and am likely to be slapped. Oh well. :(

@Zsuzsa: Hey, did you ever see me at Tuska, cos I'm certain I never saw you. Pity.

Spike, you're misled... Hearse is the only one to be slapped, now twix, cuz he made bad influence on you, and made you fall astray. :err:

:lol:

@Tee: But I STILL don't understand what he said wrong? :confused: (I know what I said wrong however!!) Don't suppose you'd care to explain..... in a PM if necessary? Hell, I might even explain why I'm sticking up for Lasse. Oh, and NEVER assume that Lasse has been THAT influencial on me..... our meetings were mutually perverted. You know have TWO EXTREME sicko's on your hands! :heh:

@Lasse: no, he doesn't.

@Spike: haven't you been at the afterparty in Tavastia (at the DT meeting)? If so then you most certainly saw me cause I've been there for a while as well (tho only before the DT guys arrived).

:Spin: Felt like doing something a little bit different, then thought I'd see what everybody thought!

hair.JPG

hair2.JPG

:lol: I like it anyway, my brother is training to be a hairdresser, and I offered to help! :Spin:

Tee said:
I'll take that as "siren (that would be mermaid or horn? :D) wants to meet me". :Spin:

do you want us to meet in September, on the rock, in Athens, September? :p

keep in mind that I have cat nature. :yow:

you're a student, what do you study? :)
that would actually be a "half bird half woman that has sailors for lunch", but i'm fine with "random song title" too. :p

it would be fun to meet, but i wouldn't be able to get in Athens in September. How about October? :D

and no prob with the cat nature, as long as you don't leave any hair on me.. :loco:

and i study medicine.. :zombie:

Ah Bennie, Bennie, I guess your days of long hair are over, eh? ;) Ah well. It's very nice. :) And you look very skinny. Eat something or I'll come over there and slap you :p

Ben, you look as skinny as my grandfather before he died :(, I think I might have to join Anna in the slapping. How odd is it that you have red hair when I also have red hair? Pic coming soon :D.

Nick

Please everyone, leave us skinny bastards alone to be thin in peace.

Ben, don't you ever look remotely happy? (Oh, and please don't follow the recent trend of taking me too seriously. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.