Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

"B: Pinklet, did it ever occur to you that that scarf may be constricting the flow of blood to your brain?
P: Oh, yes, it did, Brainie, but it keeps my neck all cozy warmy!"

""First Denmark, Pinky, then all of Scandinavia! I will begin my plan for world domination by opening large stores filled with flimsy, impossible to assemble wooden furniture. Frustrated millions, their minds weakened by years of following nonsensical instructions, will automatically follow these instructions:
Insert Tab B into Slot A
Insert Tab A into Slot C
Obey The Brain! " :devil:

Reactions: rahvin
I typed into google: pinky and the brain and there you go

http://snowball.frogspace.net/labnotes/

http://duryea.org/pinky/

(these two I find best)

Santa.JPG

thanks. :hotjump:
i'll dedicate the rest of my adult life to find and dload the actual episodes, then i'll pass them on to you with my dying breath. :)

ps. you are allowed to throw away my dying breath after a while.

rahvin.

I will pick up the heritage graciously and keep it for the rest of my adult life ....

wait.... you ain't that much older than me! :lol:

darn, I won't profit from your world-domination heritage

opacity said:
wait.... you ain't that much older than me! :lol:

i have a cunning plan for world-domination that involves my dying at 45 of liver cirrhosis. come to think of it, for this very reason my actual dying breath might shorten your life expectancy considerably, or at least permanently change the colour of your hair. :zombie:

rahvin.

opacity said:
!:eek: exactly this picture is on every backcover of Ghosthunter-John-Sinclair issues
Have no idea what you're talking about :err:
Plz explain? :)

Hearse said:
Your the same Demonic Angel that posts on Dimmu board, I remember :p
Though havent posted there in long time.
Glad you found the UM :D

if blond girls who post pics on the net were a man's dirty socks, and if the internet was a field experience for search teams for missing persons, hearse would be the leader of the pack of hunting dogs. :D

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.