Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you were wondering... I'll scare this thread back to the depths!!! :eek:

now.jpg

Originally posted by rahvin
why don't you beat the shit out of that weirdo and drop him into the river in a plastic bag? surely he doesn't deserve much more. :p

eh, you've spent too much time with your friends from the mafia rahve, get a capuccino and calm down :D

@Hearse: He does look like that :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Hearse

Have you ever imagine what metal show looks like when the whole band is dancing riverdance with it? ... you will.... :lol:
Have you ever imagine you teachers having sex? :puke:

Originally posted by Steve420
Damnit, I had to change the spelling of leader because it replaced it with ****** because of the "Forum Leader" status. Damnit!

:lol: that's really stupid. not on your part, i mean the fact that people can't have leader as their title but, for instance, supreme owner of ultimatemetal would probably work.

rahvin.

:lol: that's really stupid. not on your part, i mean the fact that people can't have leader as their title but, for instance, supreme owner of ultimatemetal would probably work.

rahvin.

Unfortunately supreme owner of ultimatemetal is too long to be used as a custom title. :(

RealHazard's avatar is just sooo cool.

@Thanny: Who is the guy who lives in your house? He's cute. :p

@Xeno: You look tired in that picture.

rahvin.

I bet at least 5 people tried that.

It's from Moochromatic Stains :)

Status
Not open for further replies.