Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.gif
I can't stop laughing...

Reactions: Rei Toei
rahvin said:
@dark_jester: more fair ladies should compliment your looks, if a forsaken like me may say so himself. ;)

@lolita: i had seen this before: we want more now! :p

Unfortunately I couldn't see all of Dark Jester's face, it was almost covered with a sea of hair :lol:.

I'll post some new pictures later on... There may be one or two occasions to get new pics. Let's see.

I'm bored... so here's an ooooooooooold (1,5+ years) pic of me that so many people has seen so I might as well show it to the rest of the world... I might update it, I might not...
bleedingme.jpg

@coronerox: we're not scared. :p i see you're posting frequently here; i guess often you don't get much response because it's mainly the "now playing" or "now eating" threads, but please don't think we're snubbing you or anything. :)

rahvin.

the number of pretty girls on this forum increases day by day, or so it seems :)

@lolita vampiriá: what color are your eyes, exactly? looks like an ice blue, very unusual :)

@dark jester: awww... you're so damn scary :rolleyes: now, what about a nice clean pic of your smiling mug? :D

@ Rei Toei: that picture is not good, it was taken with a bad camera and my whole face seems to be just completely white... Even if my skin colour is pale but not like that.

So my eye colour is not really what it seems in the picture. My eyes are something like blueish green or so.
But thanks for the compliment anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.