Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei Toei said:
@lolita vampiriá: what color are your eyes, exactly? looks like an ice blue, very unusual :)
That pale blue/turquoise eye colour is quite common in Finland actually. More so than the deep blue colour more common in other Northern European countries (say Hearse's eyes). :cool:

Reactions: rahvin
Heh, nice response. I was just turing to face the camera - and I did that by jumping around graciously. Part 2. Not too weird now is it?1! Huhh???+

;)

@Hearse: you hair on the second pic!!! gorgeous! :D and you yourself too of course :)

@zodi: :lol: :lol: what in the world have you been doing on the first pic? :lol:
btw, I just noticed that you are from Gotheburg...a friend of mine is OBSESSED with the gotheburg metal scene, and we were wondering If there is really a street full of metal musicians there? :lol: :lol: aaaaaand of course he is in love with Angela Gossow :D

Hearsey is radiant! His hair glows like golden beam of light and eyes are a deep blue sea :p.

blush.gif
*blushes*

Reactions: Fevermist
_Zsuzsa_ said:
@zodi: btw, I just noticed that you are from Gotheburg...a friend of mine is OBSESSED with the gotheburg metal scene, and we were wondering If there is really a street full of metal musicians there? :lol: :lol:

Yes actually there is. It's a very special street because instead of normal street musicians bands like DT, In Flames, Evergrey, The Haunted, and if you are really lucky.. Hammerfall, plays there all day. And all through the night on saturdays! ;) :p :Spin:

No but really... I see bandmembers some times and of course there are a few gigs now and then, nothing special.. :( :Smug:

Some have said that I have yellow eyes..

"And so I beheld The God, from eye to eye His radiant glow streamed inside of me. And then I realized that I´ve stared mirror over five minutes without moving." :)

NP: Dark Tranquillity - Zodijackyl Light
Beeeaaautifuuul!

here are 2 pics:

this one shows me back then with long hair, this may well be two years old. taken off an existing photo, so the quality is not at it's best.

bartender.jpg

if everything goes well, i will have hair like that in about a year :) right now i look to dumbassed to take photos of me ;)

now, the second one :lol: was taken during the procedure you have to go through when joining the catholics communion. this course was meant as sort of a preparation and introduction to this fine religion. already at age of nine, it seems i had a relatively clear opinion about all that :)
sadly the quality really sucks on that one.

unholy.jpg

zodi said:
Yes actually there is. It's a very special street because instead of normal street musicians bands like DT, In Flames, Evergrey, The Haunted, and if you are really lucky.. Hammerfall, plays there all day. And all through the night on saturdays! ;) :p :Spin:

No but really... I see bandmembers some times and of course there are a few gigs now and then, nothing special.. :( :Smug:
Damn! I'd hang out on that street all day! :lol:

Haha, but anyway; nothing special? I am always amused how ppl from either Gotheburg or Helsinki say that! And to think that my dream is to visit both cities...nothing special pfff :p Okay, Helsinki is already arranged but for Gotheburg I have to wait a lil' :)

btw, a new pic of myself :ill:, with my doggie :p
1.jpg

Cute, both of you :)

I've been running around with a digicam the last days so I have tons of picture, but since I've already posted so many on me I'll take it easy for some time :) But here's a picture I took yesterday, it's from the same area as Mikael Stanne lives in.

Status
Not open for further replies.