Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool... those would be pics from the last time we really went out and had a good time, i think... its sad to remember, but maybe i'll still be able to pull this through... I hope...

~kovenant

Edit: Posted same time as Zsuzsa... seems the Yahoo servers like to let these things work only for a little while... I'll try and find some way of keeping them up... until then, on yahoo I'm hedon_ex_nihilo, so if you're really interested, you can find them in my photos... (but thats kinda scary if you are... :p )

Hearse said:
well my hair is just few centimetres too short for keeping all my hair on ponytail, thats why I only use it indoors :p Because I hate the few hairs that I must force behind my ear all the time :bah:

but in a month or two, it will be long enough ;)

*patts Hearse on the shoulder

I know the feeling, even tho I have a long hair there are some short locks which always wanna get out of the ponytail and irritates the hell outta me >_<

Dodens Grav said:
Anyone mind telling my where I can host a picture of myself that will actually show up here?
Try AOL Hometown if you don't mind putting up with all that pagebuilder stuff.

Better bet is Geocities. Just change the extention of the file to a .txt, so the pictures will load.

The UK Lycos also works.

BTW: Welcome to the board, if no one has welcomed you already. Awesome avatar choice.

@Hearse: Great picture. You have beautiful eyes.

Image003.jpg

Just to let you know, my digital camera sucks, so the resolution is shit.

And thanks for the greeting!:loco:

Reactions: mousewings
Everyone who wants to see it, just right click the red square, choose 'properties' and copy the address into your address bar. Simple :D
By the way, nice pic, a little grainy but you're not bad lookin' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.