Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dodens: They can be saved as .txt. Use the rename function and put .txt at the end instead of .jpg/.gif. Although it's not necessary now.

Nice picture. Yes, you're not bad looking, but it'd be cool to see a clearer picture. :)

i_come_in_peace.gif

[btw, satanism.ru sucks, don't waste your time going there]

Dark_Jester said:
Everyone who wants to see it, just right click the red square, choose 'properties' and copy the address into your address bar. Simple :D
By the way, nice pic, a little grainy but you're not bad lookin' :)

Caelestia said:
I see it too. Well, like Ben says it's grainy. Get a clearer one :D

mousewings said:
@Dodens: They can be saved as .txt. Use the rename function and put .txt at the end instead of .jpg/.gif. Although it's not necessary now.

Nice picture. Yes, you're not bad looking, but it'd be cool to see a clearer picture. :)

I wish I could guys, I only have a crappy little digital camera that is totally against taking quality pictures...I don't even have a regular camera! Oh and thanks.:p

rahvin said:
it must be because of the inherent evilness of the character. :p

rahvin.
I think he's hot, and there should be a picture of him in Doden's sig for me to stare at. :D The one picture was too large though.

@RH: You're welcome. I learned the trick from a graphics site. Interesting picture (not sure of its meaning though); I wonder if our moderator will appreciate it...

On my way to work today, I spied upon a pretty maid walking the other way. I was quite entranced by her grace, her beauty. She was dressed most exquisitely, so I just HAD to take a photo so everyone could enjoy it themselves. I present to you (with the help of my esteemed colleague Caelestia), the lady in red:

ladyinred.jpg

Now...who does she remind me of...

BTW: - Just editing this to make it more clear, it was in fact Caelestia who doctored this pic, I only posted it. Anyone who wishes to give credit where credit is due, send it to her, not me :)

Yaaaaar! Drop anchor in poo bay!
mols.gif

I always knew there was something suspicious about your maritime obsession. Not even I suspected it could be because you were secretly a faghat.

Status
Not open for further replies.