Pizza Quest Friday!

lxe

Feb 12, 2004
MN
www.myspace.com
Does anyone else want to meet up for some lunch at Gino's East Side Friday afternoon?

I can't go to Chicago again, without it....I dream about the stuff it's so good!! :worship:

They actually started selling a frozen version of it outside of Chicago, but, even though it's good, it really can't compare.

BEST deep dish, I've ever tasted!

I'm not interested in hearing complaints about the place (I can imagine there are plenty), only from anyone else interested in making the Journey.

I have no idea how far it is from the venue, but it's not close, AND there's usually a long line to get tables, but assuming the show doesn't start untill early evening or late afternoon, I plan to be there right AFTER the lunch rush.......2ish.

::drule::

They'll let us write on the walls even! :headbang:

And, of course, they have BEER. :cool:

Does anyone else want to meet up for some lunch at Gino's East Side Friday afternoon?

I can't go to Chicago again, without it....I dream about the stuff it's so good!! :worship:

They actually started selling a frozen version of it outside of Chicago, but, even though it's good, it really can't compare.

BEST deep dish, I've ever tasted!

I'm not interested in hearing complaints about the place (I can imagine there are plenty), only from anyone else interested in making the Journey.

I have no idea how far it is from the venue, but it's not close, AND there's usually a long line to get tables, but assuming the show doesn't start untill early evening or late afternoon, I plan to be there right AFTER the lunch rush.......2ish.

::drule::

They'll let us write on the walls even! :headbang:

And, of course, they have BEER. :cool:

Actually, there is a Gino's East not too far at all...only about 15 min. driving distance. It is in Orland Park. Address is:

15840 South Harlem
Orland Park, IL 60462
(708) 633-1300
Fax: (708) 633-1376

Gino's > anything!!!

...and I am a native. Every time I get someone here I take them for Gino's East and they are never the same!

I like Lou's and Giordano's too though. Soooo many good pizza joints in the Chicagoland area.