Pizza Quest Friday!

So...eppst1's in?

If anyone else happens to be staying at the Super 8, carpooling can probably be arranged pretty easy (to GINO's).

I'll check back in April.

:Smokedev:

I may actually be even more excited about grubbin' on that pizza, than I am about getting to see Iced Earth again. :heh:

never had Gino's... I'm down for it.

Gino's is fantasitc. They have this amazing corn break crust. Dear God my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
I will never for get when I was at work...to make a long story short....I had a whole building to myself due to our company moving. I was stuck in this one room and couldnt really leave due to waiting for phone calls for the job. I had to bring food each day but one night I was like....screw this. I ordered Gino's and when it got there I was all set. Got my deep dish extra sauce....but they didnt cut the pizza and I had no silverware....so basically I had to eat it caveman style. i was a sausy mess by the end. It was worth it.

Gino's is quality indeed. I just happen to prefer Lou's.

I would rate Chicago pizza as follows:
1) Lou's
2) Gino's
3) Giordanno's
4) D'Agostino's (amazing SWEET sauce, on Addison and Southport, also now in Glenview)
5) Uno's

Do you guys have a Papa Johns there? Goddamn dO I miss Papa Johns

Not sure about Mokena (Which is considered a far South Suburb).
I live in Lombard (west suburb) and we have one.
I don't think there are many in the northern suburbs.

That was a staple in college.
They used to have a Papa Johns truck that would park infront of some of the bars, and sell pizzas for $5!!! It ruled!!!!!

Do you guys have a Papa Johns there? Goddamn dO I miss Papa Johns

Yes, we do! Again, it's in Orland Park. The address is:

9324 West 159th Street
Orland Park, IL 60462

Not too far from Powerfest at all...only about 15-20 min. Same thing with Gino's.

I have an idea for Friday and would like to see if anyone else is intersted. I propose going to see Iron Man in the afternoon and heading out for pizza afterwards.

Anyone else interested in doing this? Let me know.

Gino's is quality indeed. I just happen to prefer Lou's.

I would rate Chicago pizza as follows:
1) Lou's
2) Gino's
3) Giordanno's
4) D'Agostino's (amazing SWEET sauce, on Addison and Southport, also now in Glenview)
5) Uno's

Which is the place across the streed from Metal Haven
That place was awsome

I think it's a Gino's that's near the new Metal Haven location.

Aykroyd and Ramis in Ghostbusters, the lab scene and what kind of pizza to order:

Egon Spengler: Thin crust or deep dish?
Ray Stantz: Deep dish
Egon Spengler: New York or Chicago?
Ray Stantz: Chicago

:D

Chicago pizza FTW!