Pizza Quest Friday!

I have an idea for Friday and would like to see if anyone else is intersted. I propose going to see Iron Man in the afternoon and heading out for pizza afterwards.

Anyone else interested in doing this? Let me know.

Saturday would be better for me, as I don't plan on getting there until later on Friday.

But if time allows it on Friday, I'd be up for some super hero awesomeness and greasy fattening, pore clogging goodness.
Just let us know where and when.

Giordano's is across from Metal Haven.
I had the pleasure of sharing a deep dish cheese last time I was in that area with one, Mr Diabolik.

(I know, you are all VERY jealous!)

Giordano's is across from Metal Haven.
I had the pleasure of sharing a deep dish cheese last time I was in that area with one, Mr Diabolik.

(I know, you are all VERY jealous!)

Yep. Giordano's it is. I knew it was one of the two that starts with "G".

By the way the quote was from Ghostbusters II and Egon may have said "stuffed" instead of "deep dish". Searched IMDB for the exact dialogue but it looked like everything but that one was there. :heh:

I have an idea for Friday and would like to see if anyone else is intersted. I propose going to see Iron Man in the afternoon and heading out for pizza afterwards.

Anyone else interested in doing this? Let me know.

That looks like a good movie, but the Mpls. crew already seems to have plans to see it Wednesday night. :cool:

I'm hoping to be functioning by 2pm, to get on the road to pizza very shortly after,(Gino's is NOT known for fast service, at all), and back by 5 for the show (and time to drink on the way :heh:).

15840 South Harlem
Orland Park, IL 60462
(708) 633-1300
Fax: (708) 633-1376

MMMmmmmmMM....I can't wait! :headbang:

I don't mean to sound insistent, but I'm coming from out of town (so I don't know my way around all that well), and I'd be grateful if we could finalize something sooner rather than later.

I don't mean to sound insistent, but I'm coming from out of town (so I don't know my way around all that well), and I'd be grateful if we could finalize something sooner rather than later.

Right on.

Can we all Meet at the reception area of the Super 8, Friday between 2pm and 2:15. Then, at about 2:15 head to the Orland Gino's (15840 South Harlem
Orland Park, IL 60462) ?

People going to movies or whatever, can meet us there around 2:30 if they want.

FRIDAY 2pm start @ Super 8 lobby---->Gino's in Orland Park
:headbang:
Everyone's welcome! We'll just work out the ride thing when we see who actually shows up.
That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! :p

FRIDAY 2pm start @ Super 8 lobby---->Gino's in Orland Park

Here's some food for thought. The earliest that you can check in at the Super 8 is 2 pm and some people might arrive after, I'm saying change it to 3 to let some people get settled. Not everyone is going to be there for Paganfest, some people that I know are only coming for the Friday and Saturday.
Just a thought.

Here's some food for thought. The earliest that you can check in at the Super 8 is 2 pm and some people might arrive after, I'm saying change it to 3 to let some people get settled. Not everyone is going to be there for Paganfest, some people that I know are only coming for the Friday and Saturday.
Just a thought.

good idea... Arise and Ruin doesn't start until 6:30, so even if this Gino's place is a little slow getting the food out, we'll have roughly 2.5-3 hours to kill before the first band goes on.

Gino's at 3 sounds good. I'm going to hit Iron Man at 12:30 at the Marcus theatres down the street. If anyone wants to go, meet me in the lobby around 12ish or see me around breakfast (if I'm up).